• 121(current)
Release script.skinshortcuts
Hi all, I have an issue with my Skin.

Explanations : I set 2 widgets for my movies section and 1 widget for my TV Shows section :

Image Image

After Skin Shortcuts saving settings, I go on on home screen, on my Movies section I have my two widgets, nor problem :

I'm scrolling to TV Shows, I have my widgets, no problem :

But when I go back to Movies, I have lost my secondary widget :

Why ? Any idea ?

I use this code to define widgets :

Code:
<control type="button" id="10005">
                    <include>DefaultSettingButton</include>
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[40136]</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[Label_SkinSetting_Widget]</label2>
                    <onclick>SetProperty(WidgetVisibility,True,home)</onclick>
                    <onclick>SendClick(312)</onclick>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Window.Property(groupname),mainmenu)</visible>
                </control>
<control type="button" id="1475">
                    <label>$ADDON[script.skinshortcuts 32044] 1</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[PersonalWidget1Label2Var]</label2>
                    <onclick>ClearProperty(WidgetVisibility,home)</onclick>
                    <onclick>SetProperty(widgetID, personal1)</onclick>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="14751">
                    <label>  ∟$LOCALIZE[40137] 1</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[WidgetsAppearence1Label2Var]</label2>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal1))</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="1476">
                    <label>$ADDON[script.skinshortcuts 32044] 2</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[PersonalWidget2Label2Var]</label2>
                    <onclick>SetProperty(widgetID, personal2)</onclick>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="14761">
                    <label>  ∟$LOCALIZE[40137] 2</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[WidgetsAppearence2Label2Var]</label2>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal2))</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="1477">
                    <label>$ADDON[script.skinshortcuts 32044] 3</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[PersonalWidget3Label2Var]</label2>
                    <onclick>SetProperty(widgetID, personal3)</onclick>
                </control>
                <control type="button" id="14771">
                    <label>  ∟$LOCALIZE[40137] 3</label>
                    <label2>$VAR[WidgetsAppearence3Label2Var]</label2>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget) + !String.IsEmpty(Container(211).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal3))</visible>
                </control>
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-05, 21:35)Guilouz Wrote: Hi all, I have an issue with my Skin.

Explanations : I set 2 widgets for my movies section and 1 widget for my TV Shows section :

After Skin Shortcuts saving settings, I go on on home screen, on my Movies section I have my two widgets, nor problem :

Why ? Any idea ?

Code:
<snip />

The error is most likely in any template you're using - either in the way you've defined them, or an error introduced by the script when building them. But you know the score by now - if you're reporting an issue with the script or you want any help with a specific scenario you need to provide A: a full link to the code you're using (not just a snippet which - in this case especially - is unlikely to be related) and B: a full debug log without any banned add-ons. Edit: and C: - which you have done - steps to reproduce the issue.

I know you've been chastised in your own skin threads for providing screenshots with banned add-ons, and I can't recall a situation yet where you've provided clean debug logs in this thread. If you want help with skinning and you want to use such add-ons - and aren't prepared to use a clean system to provide the information needed in order to get help - then this thread really isn't the place for you.

Otherwise, help us to help you.
(2017-04-07, 23:58)BobCratchett Wrote:

Why ? Any idea ?

Code:
<snip />

The error is most likely in any template you're using - either in the way you've defined them, or an error introduced by the script when building them. But you know the score by now - if you're reporting an issue with the script or you want any help with a specific scenario you need to provide A: a full link to the code you're using (not just a snippet which - in this case especially - is unlikely to be related) and B: a full debug log without any banned add-ons. Edit: and C: - which you have done - steps to reproduce the issue.

I know you've been chastised in your own skin threads for providing screenshots with banned add-ons, and I can't recall a situation yet where you've provided clean debug logs in this thread. If you want help with skinning and you want to use such add-ons - and aren't prepared to use a clean system to provide the information needed in order to get help - then this thread really isn't the place for you.

Otherwise, help us to help you.

Hi,

This is full debug log :

https://paste.ubuntu.com/24339966/

Full script-skinshortcuts.xml :

https://pastebin.com/Epfh72Z8

Full Home.xml :

https://pastebin.com/GH66rVj2
 Estuary MOD V2 

Why ? Any idea ?

Code:
<snip />

(2017-04-08, 13:15)Guilouz Wrote: Hi,

This is full debug log :

Full Home.xml :

Thanks for providing some more information Smile

I've reviewed the log but as it doesn't have Skin Shortcuts logging enabled, it doesn't tell me much - the general description you provide suggests, though, that it's both saving the menu items and building the menu correctly.

I've had a look at the script-skinshortcuts.xml and the Home.xml. I'm struggling to see how you define the second widget and which property(s) you're using to decide when to display the second one. If you can highlight that code for me I'll look into it further, but that would be my first guess as to the issue - your visibility condition for the second widget (or potentially the animation) is incorrect.
(2017-04-09, 19:20)BobCratchett Wrote:

Why ? Any idea ?

Code:
<snip />

This is full debug log :

Full Home.xml :

I've reviewed the log but as it doesn't have Skin Shortcuts logging enabled, it doesn't tell me much - the general description you provide suggests, though, that it's both saving the menu items and building the menu correctly.

I've had a look at the script-skinshortcuts.xml and the Home.xml. I'm struggling to see how you define the second widget and which property(s) you're using to decide when to display the second one. If you can highlight that code for me I'll look into it further, but that would be my first guess as to the issue - your visibility condition for the second widget (or potentially the animation) is incorrect.

Yes nor problem with creating or building menu, but this issue is only when I use 'Personal widget' (user can define his widgets), it's ok with my preconfigured widgets.

I use grouplist to show widgets, this is code from Home.xml to show 'Personal widget' :

Code:
<control type="group" id="22000">
                    <animation effect="slide" end="502,0" time="200" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="[Control.HasFocus(9000) | ControlGroup(700).HasFocus] + Skin.HasSetting(HideMainMenuWithWidgets)">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget)</visible>
                    <animation effect="fade" end="100" time="200" condition="Skin.HasSetting(no_slide_animations)">Visible</animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget) + !Skin.HasSetting(no_slide_animations)">
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" tween="sine" delay="300" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="slide" start="320" end="0" time="400" delay="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation effect="slide" end="0,35" time="0" condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(HideSubMenu))">Conditional</animation>
                    <control type="grouplist" id="22001">
                        <include>WidgetGroupListCommon</include>
                        <pagecontrol>22010</pagecontrol>
                        <include content="WidgetListCategoriesBig">
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[31148]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22900"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="!Skin.HasSetting(UseSmallerCategories) + String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(HideSubMenu))" />
                        </include>
                        <include content="WidgetListCategoriesSmall">
                            <param name="list_id" value="229001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="Skin.HasSetting(UseSmallerCategories) + String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(HideSubMenu))" />
                        </include>
                        <include content="WidgetListPoster">
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal1)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal1)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal1)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22100"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1))"/>
                        </include>
                        <include content="WidgetNextAiringEpisodes">
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal1)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal1)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal1)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="221001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                        <include content="WidgetNextAiringEpisodesBanner">
                            <param name="list_id" value="2210011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                        <include content="WidgetListSquare">
                            <param name="list_id" value="221002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal2)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal2)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal2)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22200"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal2)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal2)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal2)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="222001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="2220011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="222002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal3)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal3)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal3)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22300"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal3)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal3)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal3)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="223001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="2230011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="223002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal4)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal4)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal4)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22400"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal4)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal4)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal4)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="224001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="2240011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="224002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal5)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal5)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal5)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22500"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal5)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal5)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal5)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="225001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="2250011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="225002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal6)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal6)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal6)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22600"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal6)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal6)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal6)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="226001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="2260011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="226002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal7)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal7)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal7)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22700"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal7)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal7)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal7)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="227001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="2270011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="227002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal8)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal8)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal8)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="22800"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="content_path" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetPath.personal8)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_header" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetName.personal8)]"/>
                            <param name="widget_target" value="$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widgetTarget.personal8)]"/>
                            <param name="list_id" value="228001"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="2280011"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="list_id" value="228002"/>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                    </control>
                    <include content="WidgetScrollbar" condition="Skin.HasSetting(touchmode)">
                        <param name="scrollbar_id" value="22010"/>
                    </include>
                </control>
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hey Bob,
since marcel is away for couple of days, i'm wondering maybe you know the answer...

I've been away for a long period of time, and you guys changed the scripts, so now adding shortcuts with my skin isnt working...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2550911

Thank you very much my friend :]
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2017-04-10, 22:37)tomer953 Wrote: Hey Bob,
since marcel is away for couple of days, i'm wondering maybe you know the answer...

I've been away for a long period of time, and you guys changed the scripts, so now adding shortcuts with my skin isnt working...

Apologies if I am misunderstanding but why not use the default add shortcut button id="301"?

You already have it hidden in the skin.
(2017-04-12, 04:11)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Apologies if I am misunderstanding but why not use the default add shortcut button id="301"?

Actually? I don't know.
Ive build this dialog long time ago, and can't remember why I used Marcel helper instead of the default.
But im pretty sure that Marcel will know the answer,
So ill try the default botton, but maybe I had a point with the helper implemented.

Thanks Wink
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2017-04-09, 20:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-09, 19:20)BobCratchett Wrote:

Why ? Any idea ?

Code:
<snip />

This is full debug log :

Full Home.xml :

Yes nor problem with creating or building menu, but this issue is only when I use 'Personal widget' (user can define his widgets), it's ok with my preconfigured widgets.

I use grouplist to show widgets, this is code from Home.xml to show 'Personal widget' :

Code:
                    <animation effect="slide" end="502,0" time="200" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="[Control.HasFocus(9000) | ControlGroup(700).HasFocus] + Skin.HasSetting(HideMainMenuWithWidgets)">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget)</visible>
                    <animation effect="fade" end="100" time="200" condition="Skin.HasSetting(no_slide_animations)">Visible</animation>
                    <animation type="Conditional" condition="String.IsEqual(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(widget),PersonalWidget) + !Skin.HasSetting(no_slide_animations)">
                        <effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" tween="sine" delay="300" easing="out" />
                        <effect type="slide" start="320" end="0" time="400" delay="300" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
                    </animation>
                    <animation effect="slide" end="0,35" time="0" condition="!String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(HideSubMenu))">Conditional</animation>
                            <param name="visible" value="!Skin.HasSetting(UseSmallerCategories) + String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(HideSubMenu))" />
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="Skin.HasSetting(UseSmallerCategories) + String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(HideSubMenu))" />
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle1),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle2),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle3),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle4),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle5),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle6),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle7),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Posters) | String.IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8))"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Thumbs) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Thumbs) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeBanner)"/>
                        </include>
                            <param name="visible" value="String.Contains(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetStyle8),Squares)"/>
                        </include>
                    </control>
                    </include>
                </control>

I've looked and looked but can't see anything wrong, so it's one of those issues that just needs the time put into it to diagnose it properly.

The first thing I would suggest is to make sure it isn't any problem with this script - in this case it's making sure that the relevant property is set correctly to 'PersonalWidget' when you expect it to be. You can check script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml, or you could add a label showing the value onscreen.

To be perfectly honest, once thats confirmed then its really outside the scope of this thread as the script is doing its job correctly by setting the value so you may well get better assistance in a dedicated thread, as it becomes a more general skin issue, however...

Personally, I'd then be wanting to confirm the visibility and animations are correct. Start with a known-good visibility state (as you have multiple different vis conditions for different user configurations), and comment-out the conditional visibility conditions (so that your controls are always shown.) If it shows correctly then, you know that one or more of your visibility conditions are wrong, and you can work on eliminating each one-by-one.

And then I'd do the same with the animations.

(2017-04-12, 23:16)tomer953 Wrote:
(2017-04-12, 04:11)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Actually? I don't know.
Ive build this dialog long time ago, and can't remember why I used Marcel helper instead of the default.
But im pretty sure that Marcel will know the answer,
So ill try the default botton, but maybe I had a point with the helper implemented.

Thanks Wink

Honestly I'm not that familiar with the Skin Helper Service so, if you don't know what the function did, I'm unlikely to be able to help. Just as a general point, though, Marcelveldt did add a new control recently - 3010 if memory serves but I may well be wrong - which adds a new shortcut and triggers the 'Choose shortcut' dialog. Possibly related?
(2017-04-13, 00:23)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2017-04-09, 20:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-04-09, 19:20)BobCratchett Wrote: Thanks for providing some more information Smile

Code:
                    </animation>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                        </include>
                    </control>
                    </include>
                </control>

I've looked and looked but can't see anything wrong, so it's one of those issues that just needs the time put into it to diagnose it properly.

The first thing I would suggest is to make sure it isn't any problem with this script - in this case it's making sure that the relevant property is set correctly to 'PersonalWidget' when you expect it to be. You can check script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml, or you could add a label showing the value onscreen.

To be perfectly honest, once thats confirmed then its really outside the scope of this thread as the script is doing its job correctly by setting the value so you may well get better assistance in a dedicated thread, as it becomes a more general skin issue, however...

Personally, I'd then be wanting to confirm the visibility and animations are correct. Start with a known-good visibility state (as you have multiple different vis conditions for different user configurations), and comment-out the conditional visibility conditions (so that your controls are always shown.) If it shows correctly then, you know that one or more of your visibility conditions are wrong, and you can work on eliminating each one-by-one.

And then I'd do the same with the animations.

I forgot to mention that this only happens when I put a different number of widgets for each menu item.

OK :
Movies -> Personal Widgets -> 2 widgets
TV Show -> Personal Widgets -> 2 widgets

Problem :
TV Show -> Personal Widgets -> 1 widget

So, I think my animations and visibility are good (it's the same for preconfigured widgets and they working). It's only happens with widgets powered by Skin Shortcuts (Personal Widget).
Try without animations and it's the same.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-04-13, 14:26)Guilouz Wrote: I forgot to mention that this only happens when I put a different number of widgets for each menu item.

OK :
TV Show -> Personal Widgets -> 2 widgets

Problem :
TV Show -> Personal Widgets -> 1 widget

So, I think my animations and visibility are good (it's the same for preconfigured widgets and they working). It's only happens with widgets powered by Skin Shortcuts (Personal Widget).
Try without animations and it's the same.

The scripts only responsibility with the way you're using it (which is to say, not using templates where the relationship is more complicated) is to add the properties - such as PersonalWidget - to the menu item, and set them to the value specified in the overrides/by the user via the management dialog. If they are being added and set correctly then the script has done its job - it plays no part whatsoever in displaying anything in the skin based on the properties.
I have a little trouble switching home menu layouts.
My menus are built with these commands in the usual places:

Layout 1
PHP Code:
<onload condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(homemenu.type),stream)">RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=buildxml&amp;mainmenuID=9000&amp;group=mainmenu|optionsmenu)</onload>
<
onload condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(homemenu.type),minimal)">RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=buildxml&amp;mode=single&amp;mainmenuID=9000&amp;group=mainmenu|optionsmenu)</onload

The menu content is then loaded as follows:
PHP Code:
<content>
    <include>
skinshortcuts-allmenus</include>
</
content

The other one does not use submenus:
PHP Code:
<content>
    <include>
skinshortcuts-mainmenu</include>
</
content

When switching from the first layout to the second layout no menu is visible. Only manually triggering a rebuild makes it appear. When I change both layouts to use the same contents (so no submenus on both for example), it is also loaded correctly.

Is there a way to force a rebuild, or am I missing something here?

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem 100%. I have run into it on multiple occasions while testing my new skin though. I just did again, but while writing this report I turned on Kodi's debug logging and poof the problem was gone.

So, apologies for not providing a debug log. I will upload one when I catch this again. Maybe some tips can help me locate the problem anyway.
(2017-04-27, 15:05)Jeroen Wrote: I have a little trouble switching home menu layouts.
My menus are built with these commands in the usual places:

Layout 1
PHP Code:
<onload condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(homemenu.type),stream)">RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=buildxml&amp;mainmenuID=9000&amp;group=mainmenu|optionsmenu)</onload>
<
onload condition="String.IsEqual(Skin.String(homemenu.type),minimal)">RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=buildxml&amp;mode=single&amp;mainmenuID=9000&amp;group=mainmenu|optionsmenu)</onload

The menu content is then loaded as follows:
PHP Code:
<content>
    <include>
skinshortcuts-allmenus</include>
</
content

The other one does not use submenus:
PHP Code:
<content>
    <include>
skinshortcuts-mainmenu</include>
</
content

When switching from the first layout to the second layout no menu is visible. Only manually triggering a rebuild makes it appear. When I change both layouts to use the same contents (so no submenus on both for example), it is also loaded correctly.

Is there a way to force a rebuild, or am I missing something here?

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce the problem 100%. I have run into it on multiple occasions while testing my new skin though. I just did again, but while writing this report I turned on Kodi's debug logging and poof the problem was gone.

So, apologies for not providing a debug log. I will upload one when I catch this again. Maybe some tips can help me locate the problem anyway.

You can cheat a little to force Skin Shortcuts to rebuild the menu by adding

Code:
<onclick>SetProperty(skinshortcuts-reloadmainmenu,True,Home)</onclick>

to the button you're using to switch layouts. (Internally, Skin Shortcuts sets that for a quick method to know when it needs to rebuild the menu. An example usage from a not dissimilar situation is here.)
(2017-04-27, 16:44)BobCratchett Wrote: You can cheat a little to force Skin Shortcuts to rebuild the menu by adding

Code:
<onclick>SetProperty(skinshortcuts-reloadmainmenu,True,Home)</onclick>

to the button you're using to switch layouts. (Internally, Skin Shortcuts sets that for a quick method to know when it needs to rebuild the menu. An example usage from a not dissimilar situation is here.)

Good to know, I think that should do the trick Smile Cheers Bob.
Hi!

Just a quick question.

Is it possible to use the "template.xml" functionality to create multiple widgets for each main menu item or it can be used only for one widget per main menu item?

I'm currently using my own implementation for multiple widgets and i'd like to test templates especially to overcome the issue with reloading widgets every time i switch to a new main menu item.

Maybe somebody has already tried and could show me the way ;-)

Thanks

Tgx
  • 121(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinshortcuts8