• 38(current)
Release script.skinshortcuts
Is it just me, or isn't skin shortcuts listed in the new Isengard add-on browser? Even if I search for it, it won't be shown.

BTW:
Thanks for the skinList stuff. Works great and was exactly what I'm looking for.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
hey, is it known bug that when you create new sub menu for an item without one,
and then you regret, you cannot remove it if its the last item on the sub menu, you stick with one "empty" item, tried to reset or assign action and then delete, but without success - couldnt remove sub mene.

and I will glad if someone take a look here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2054163
maybe its a bug in the custom property that could be fix
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Pull request for the empty submenu bug submitted https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts/pull/31
Is that the official repository of script.skinshortcuts?
thanks roee88 for the fix... hope it will be included in the next update.
(2015-07-21, 22:37)roee88 Wrote: Pull request for the empty submenu bug submitted https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts/pull/31
Is that the official repository of script.skinshortcuts?

yes it is, thanks for the fix !
maybe this utf thing will solve another problem of non-english path when user define custom background? (script fails..)
tomer953
Except for a custom background path, have you noticed any other sections that don't function well when using non-english characters? I would like to fix all unicode issues and test well before submitting another pull request (though a safe fix for custom background path can be seen here https://github.com/roee88/script.skinsho...af31d246bb)
There seems to be a bug when creating a shortcut for the music addons folder. I am trying to create the shortcut in the Arctic Zephyr skin and it shows up correctly on the edit screen but but the menu item never shows up on the home screen even after it rebuilds. The bug only seems to affect the music add-ons from what I tried.
Is it possible to add an option for cycling the multi-image backgrounds (folder) randomly?
(2015-08-02, 20:43)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Is it possible to add an option for cycling the multi-image backgrounds (folder) randomly?

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
<randomize>true</randomize>
<imagepath>path-here</imagepath>

?
Anyone else having a problem with adding a shortcut to the music addons folder?
(2015-08-04, 13:38)Citrus Wrote: Anyone else having a problem with adding a shortcut to the music addons folder?

No, working fine on my testsetup. What is the error you're experiencing? Any errors in your Kodi log file?
(2015-08-04, 16:42)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-08-04, 13:38)Citrus Wrote: Anyone else having a problem with adding a shortcut to the music addons folder?

No, working fine on my testsetup. What is the error you're experiencing? Any errors in your Kodi log file?

I don't see any error on the screen. It shows that I created the music addons shortcut in the settings menu and then when I go to the home screen its not there at all.
This is my log file output:
http://pastebin.com/ES4NX1N9
any way to warn user before reset menu ?
Talking about ID 308 and not about
RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=resetall)

Also, Any way to define custom string for the warning ?
bugreport:

i somehow ended up with a script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file in my skin (Transparency!) even though i have no skin support for this addon.

what probably happened is that i started kodi with a skin that does run this addon, than switched to Transparency! and when the addon finishes to run it saves it's stuff to the current skin instead of to the skin that triggered the addon.

i'm sorry but, i don't like it when addons mess with my skin. :-)

we have very strict rules to prevent this kind of behaviour.
Quote:add-ons should store all their data in their own subfolder inside the addon_data directory. Access (read/write/delete) to any other files in settings folders is not allowed. Access (read/write/delete) to other all other files/directories must be opt-in by the user, and be clear for the user to understand what is being accessed. Exceptions to this rule may be granted in specific cases only. Please contact Team XBMC's add-on repository maintainers via the add-on mailing list if your add-on needs access to such files.

i would appreciate it if the maintainer of this addon could look into it.

thx!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinshortcuts8