• 98(current)
Release script.skinshortcuts
Will confirm tonight, I'm confident this update will do it. Smile

Mimic 3.x doesn't have the quick nav menu and so wouldn't have a problem. Only Mimic 4.02, which was just accepted to the repo, has the secondary quick nav submenu.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Hi
Not sure if this has been brought up, but I've updated to Milhouse krypton builds on my pi and
I'm using titan, Trying add widgets but There are no widgets in the "default widgets" window
It says "getting directory listing" then shows an empty window
(2016-05-27, 01:00)loggio Wrote: Hi
Not sure if this has been brought up, but I've updated to Milhouse krypton builds on my pi and
I'm using titan, Trying add widgets but There are no widgets in the "default widgets" window
Make sure you have script.skin.helper.service installed.
(2016-05-26, 17:06)BobCratchett Wrote: @braz - I couldn't reproduce the issue with Mimic 3/Jarvis (or with igConq/Krypton) but I did find a different issue - some of the properties of the last main menu item were getting set incorrectly based on the additional menu - so I've fixed that and, well, you never know. Branch to test here and, if there's still no luck, can you please send me a copy of your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml Smile
Great work Bob, that fixed it! The submenu for the last main menu item now works correctly when using "allmenus" and other menus are present. Thanks again!
(2016-05-27, 02:36)braz Wrote:
Make sure you have script.skin.helper.service installed.

I do
One more question for you Bob, though I'm guessing this isn't doable. Is it possible, when using the "allmenus" include, to display the main menu item's widget even when one of its submenu items has the focus?

Most likely a Skin Helper Service issue - this script is just displaying a list from that script.

(2016-05-27, 02:45)braz Wrote: Great work Bob, that fixed it! The submenu for the last main menu item now works correctly when using "allmenus" and other menus are present. Thanks again!

Great news. I'll get the changes merged into master later today.

(2016-05-27, 03:39)braz Wrote: One more question for you Bob, though I'm guessing this isn't doable. Is it possible, when using the "allmenus" include, to display the main menu item's widget even when one of its submenu items has the focus?

If you're not using templates, it shouldn't be more difficult than adding the correct cloning option to your build line.

If you are using templates it will be more complex, as I doubt the <skinshortcuts>visibility</skinshortcuts> element will be replaced with a vis condition that takes the allmenus tree into account (though there's an outside possibility it might, so do try it!) You'd therefore most likely have to roll your own <visible /> element. As a very rough guide - this is unlikely to work without some playing around - you could pull out the submenuVisibility property:-

Code:
<property name="submenuVisibility" tag="property" attribute="name|submenuVisibility" />

and use something like

Code:
<visible>StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(submenuVisibility),$SKINSHORTCUTS[submenuVisibility])</visible>

(No need for the cloning option in this case)
(2016-05-27, 08:14)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 03:39)braz Wrote: One more question for you Bob, though I'm guessing this isn't doable. Is it possible, when using the "allmenus" include, to display the main menu item's widget even when one of its submenu items has the focus?

If you're not using templates, it shouldn't be more difficult than adding the correct cloning option to your build line.

If you are using templates it will be more complex, as I doubt the <skinshortcuts>visibility</skinshortcuts> element will be replaced with a vis condition that takes the allmenus tree into account (though there's an outside possibility it might, so do try it!) You'd therefore most likely have to roll your own <visible /> element. As a very rough guide - this is unlikely to work without some playing around - you could pull out the submenuVisibility property:-

Code:
<property name="submenuVisibility" tag="property" attribute="name|submenuVisibility" />

and use something like

Code:
<visible>StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(submenuVisibility),$SKINSHORTCUTS[submenuVisibility])</visible>

(No need for the cloning option in this case)
The clonewidgets build option worked, that was too easy! I had no idea about that option. Always learning something new, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
How to reset only powermenu and not all menu ?

I try this but not working :

Code:
<control type="button" id="613">
<label>40003</label>
<width>1256</width>
<include>DefaultSettingButton</include>
<onclick>RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=resetall&amp;group=mainmenu|videos|movie|tvshow​|music|livetv|radio|pictures|addons|weather)</onclick>
</control>
<control type="button" id="663">
<label>40003</label>
<width>1256</width>
<onclick>RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=resetall&amp;group=powermenu)</onclick>
</control>
 Estuary MOD V2 
The resetall function doesn't take any additional parameters (though there are a couple of undocumented features, generally if you don't read it in the docs then it doesn't exist Wink)

GUI 308 allows a user to reset an individual group back to the skin-provided defaults via the management dialog, assuming its function isn't overridden.
(2016-05-27, 23:58)BobCratchett Wrote: The resetall function doesn't take any additional parameters (though there are a couple of undocumented features, generally if you don't read it in the docs then it doesn't exist Wink)

GUI 308 allows a user to reset an individual group back to the skin-provided defaults via the management dialog, assuming its function isn't overridden.

I have added this to my script-skinshortcuts.xml

Code:
<control type="button" id="308">
<description>Reset shortcut</description>
<width>1256</width>
<label>10141</label>
</control>

But when I select restore item, it tell me 'There are no menu items to restore for this menu.'

EDIT : After many test, when I change default menu item, I see dialog who proposes to select the default item but nothing is changed... No default item, no default name, no default icon, no default widgets back to default.
 Estuary MOD V2 
That's the behaviour when GUI 308 is overridden to only restore shortcuts. Default behaviour - which I've just confirmed working by quickly adding the control into your skin - is to first show a select dialog to choose between restoring a shortcut or resetting to default. (Also confirmed that restoring a shortcut is correctly re-adding a default shortcut back to the menu.)

Please enable the scripts own debug logging option and post a debug log (wiki), as - unless you've also added an override for the control - it's not behaving as it should on your system.

(By the way, you have unmatched parenthesis in your visibility condition for GUI 405 and your selected condition for radio button 3129)
This is my overrides.xml :

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<overrides>

<!-- Icons overrides -->
    <useDefaultThumbAsIcon>True</useDefaultThumbAsIcon>
    <icon image="DefaultShortcut.png">special://skin/extras/icons/addtile.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultFolder.png">DefaultFolderSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultVideo.png">DefaultAddonVideo.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultMovies.png">DefaultMoviesSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultTVShows.png">DefaultTVShowsSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultMusicVideos.png">DefaultMusicVideosSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultPicture.png">DefaultAddonPicture.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultDVDFull.png">DefaultDVDFullSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultInProgressShows.png">DefaultInProgressShowsSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultRecentlyAddedMovies.png">DefaultRecentlyAddedMoviesSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultRecentlyAddedEpisodes.png">DefaultRecentlyAddedEpisodesSquare.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultVideoPlaylists.png">DefaultMusicPlaylists.png</icon>
    <icon image="DefaultPlaylist.png">DefaultMusicPlaylists.png</icon>
    <icon labelID="livetv">DefaultTVGuide.png</icon>
    <icon labelID="radio">DefaultRadioGuide.png</icon>

<!-- Additionnal Widgets -->
    <widget label="40008" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/weather.png">WeatherWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40009" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/movies.png">MoviesWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40010" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/tvshows.png">TVShowsWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40011" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/music.png">MusicWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40012" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/addons.png">AddonsWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40013" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/sources.png">SourcesWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40014" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/livetv.png">LiveTVWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40015" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/radios.png">RadioWidget</widget>
    <widget label="40016" icon="special://skin/media/icons/widgets/pictures.png">PictureWidget</widget>

<!-- Default Widgets -->    
    <widgetdefault labelID="videos">SourcesWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="movies">MoviesWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="tvshows">TVShowsWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="music">MusicWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="radio">RadioWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="livetv">LiveTVWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="pictures">PictureWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="addons">AddonsWidget</widgetdefault>
    <widgetdefault labelID="weather">WeatherWidget</widgetdefault>

<!-- Default Backgrounds -->        
    <backgrounddefault labelID="videos">special://skin/extras/home-images/videos.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="movies">special://skin/extras/home-images/movies.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="tvshows">special://skin/extras/home-images/tvshows.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="music">special://skin/extras/home-images/music.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="radio">special://skin/extras/home-images/radio.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="livetv">special://skin/extras/home-images/livetv.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="pictures">special://skin/extras/home-images/pictures.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="addons">special://skin/extras/home-images/addons.jpg</backgrounddefault>
    <backgrounddefault labelID="weather">special://skin/extras/home-images/weather.jpg</backgrounddefault>

<!-- Widget Style -->
    <propertySettings property="WidgetStyle.1" buttonID="3121" title="$LOCALIZE[40017] 1" showNone="False" />
    <property property="WidgetStyle.1">$LOCALIZE[40020]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.1">$LOCALIZE[40021]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.1">$LOCALIZE[40022]</property>

<propertySettings property="WidgetStyle.2" buttonID="3123" title="$LOCALIZE[40017] 2" showNone="False" />
    <property property="WidgetStyle.2">$LOCALIZE[40020]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.2">$LOCALIZE[40021]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.2">$LOCALIZE[40022]</property>

<propertySettings property="WidgetStyle.3" buttonID="3125" title="$LOCALIZE[40017] 3" showNone="False" />
    <property property="WidgetStyle.3">$LOCALIZE[40020]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.3">$LOCALIZE[40021]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.3">$LOCALIZE[40022]</property>

<propertySettings property="WidgetStyle.4" buttonID="3127" title="$LOCALIZE[40017] 4" showNone="False" />
    <property property="WidgetStyle.4">$LOCALIZE[40020]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.4">$LOCALIZE[40021]</property>
    <property property="WidgetStyle.4">$LOCALIZE[40022]</property>

<!-- Widget Settings -->    
    <propertySettings toggle="HideBannerWidget" buttonID="3129" templateonly="True" />
    <propertySettings property="PictureWidget" buttonID="3128" title="Path" showNone="True" imageBrowse="True" />    

<!-- Background -->
    <backgroundBrowse default="Yes">Single</backgroundBrowse>

<!-- Icons Directory -->
    <thumbnailBrowseDefault>special://skin/extras/icons/</thumbnailBrowseDefault>    

<!-- Groupings -->    
    <groupings>
        <node label="32029">
            <content>common</content>
            <shortcut label="$ADDON[script.skin.helper.service 32062]" type="32010" icon="DefaultFolderSquare.png" condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=smartshortcuts</shortcut>
        </node>
        <node label="32030">
            <content>video</content>
            <node label="32040">
                <content>playlist-video</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32010">
                <shortcut label="1037" type="32014" icon="DefaultAddonVideo.png">ActivateWindow(Videos,Addons,return)</shortcut>
                <content>addon-video</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32075">
                <content>videosources</content>
                <content>upnp-video</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32031">
            <content>music</content>
            <node label="32040">
                <content>playlist-audio</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32011">
                <shortcut label="1038" type="32019" icon="DefaultAddonMusic.png">ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,Addons,return)</shortcut>
                <content>addon-audio</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32075">
                <content>musicsources</content>
                <content>upnp-music</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32017" condition="System.GetBool(pvrmanager.enabled)" version="13">
            <content>pvr</content>
            <node label="19023">
                <content>pvr-tv</content>
            </node>
            <node label="19024">
                <content>pvr-radio</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32017" condition="PVR.HasTVChannels">
            <content>pvr</content>
            <node label="19023">
                <content>pvr-tv</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32087" condition="PVR.HasRadioChannels">
            <content>radio</content>
            <node label="19024">
                <content>pvr-radio</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32020">
            <content>picturesources</content>
        </node>
        <node label="32007">
            <node label="32009">
                <shortcut label="10001" type="32021" icon="DefaultAddonProgram.png">ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,return)</shortcut>
                <shortcut label="20244" type="32021" icon="DefaultAddonProgram.png" condition="System.Platform.Android">ActivateWindow(Programs,androidapp://sources/apps,return)</shortcut>
                <content>addon-program</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32010">
                <shortcut label="1037" type="32014" icon="DefaultAddonVideo.png">ActivateWindow(Videos,Addons,return)</shortcut>
            </node>
            <node label="32011">
                <shortcut label="1038" type="32019" icon="DefaultAddonMusic.png">ActivateWindow(MusicLibrary,Addons,return)</shortcut>
            </node>
            <node label="32012">
                <shortcut label="1039" type="32020" icon="DefaultAddonPicture.png">ActivateWindow(Pictures,Addons,return)</shortcut>
                <content>addon-image</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32006">
            <content>favourite</content>
        </node>
        <node label="10004">
            <content>settings</content>
        </node>
        <node label="32054">
                <shortcut label="20183" type="32054" icon="ReloadSkin.png">ReloadSkin()</shortcut>
            <content>commands</content>
        </node>
    </groupings>

<widget-groupings>
        <shortcut label="40085" icon="DefaultFolderSquare.png" condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">||BROWSE||script.skin.helper.service/?action=widgets&amp;path=skinplaylists,librarydataprovider,scriptwidgets,extendedinfo,smartshortcuts,pvr,smartishwidgets</shortcut>

<shortcut label="32107" type="32021" icon="DefaultAddon.png" condition="!System.HasAddon(script.skin.helper.service)">::INSTALL::script.skin.helper.service</shortcut>

<node label="40084">
                    <content>widgets</content>
            </node>
        <node label="32030">
            <content>video</content>
            <node label="32040">
                <content>playlist-video</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32010">
            </node>
            <node label="32075">
                <content>videosources</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32031">
            <content>music</content>
            <node label="32040">
                <content>playlist-audio</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32011">
            </node>
            <node label="32075">
                <content>musicsources</content>
            </node>
        </node>
        <node label="32020">
            <content>picturesources</content>
        </node>
        <node label="32007">
            <node label="32009">
                <content>addon-program-plugin</content>
            </node>
            <node label="32010">
            </node>
            <node label="32011">
            </node>
            <node label="32012">
                <content>addon-image</content>
            </node>
            <shortcut label="10001" type="32021" icon="DefaultAddonProgram.png" widget="addon" widgetType="program" widgetTarget="programs">addons://sources/executable</shortcut>
            <shortcut label="20244" type="32021" icon="DefaultAddonProgram.png" widget="addon" widgetType="program" widgetTarget="programs" condition="System.Platform.Android">androidapp://sources/apps</shortcut>
            <shortcut label="1037" type="32014" icon="DefaultAddonVideo.png" widget="addon" widgetType="video" widgetTarget="video">addons://sources/video</shortcut>
            <shortcut label="1038" type="32019" icon="DefaultAddonMusic.png" widget="addon" widgetType="music" widgetTarget="music">addons://sources/audio</shortcut>
            <shortcut label="1039" type="32020" icon="DefaultAddonPicture.png" widget="addon" widgetType="picture" widgetTarget="pictures">addons://sources/image</shortcut>
        </node>
    </widget-groupings>

</overrides>

Thanks for mistakes for GUI 405 and button 3129 Wink
 Estuary MOD V2 
Hey Bob,

Second QuestionWink.

I pushed the the skinning projekt to krypton (different latest nightly´s) and plays with the new Version 1.0.8 (tried 1.0.9 from github with the same error).

Menu and submenu creation work, but i dont see any widgets from the template.
Some problems with empty groups from the templates was resolved with the templateonly option.

I cannot find any error in the code or change that refelct the error on my side.
The Kodi log ends up with the error:

Code:
10:30:12 T:7088 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetPanel1
10:30:12 T:7088 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetPanel2
10:30:12 T:7088 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetPanel1
10:30:12 T:7088 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetPanel2
10:30:22 T:7088   ERROR: Control 211 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
10:30:22 T:7504   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
10:30:22 T:7504   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\kodi-17.0-Krypton\portable_data\addons\script.skinshortcuts\resources\lib\library.py", line 1005, in playlists
10:30:22 T:7504   ERROR:     contents_data = contents.read().decode('utf-8')
10:30:22 T:7504   ERROR:   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\kodi-17.0-Krypton\system\python\Lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
10:30:22 T:7504   ERROR:     return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
10:30:22 T:7504   ERROR: UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf6 in position 102: invalid start byte
10:30:29 T:7088   ERROR: Control 3 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't
10:30:34 T:7088   ERROR: Control 3 in window 13002 has been asked to focus, but it can't
10:30:47 T:7088 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetPanel2
10:30:47 T:7088 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
10:30:47 T:7088 WARNING: Skin has invalid include:

But the script include has the correct widget group

Code:
    <include name="skinshortcuts-template-widgetPanel1-Master user">
        <control type="group">
            <visible>StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(submenuVisibility),movies)</visible>
            <control id="510" type="panel">
                <visible>StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(submenuVisibility),movies)</visible>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <include name="PanelWidget1">
                    <param name="PWidth">848</param>
                    <param name="PHeight">170</param>
                </include>
                <include name="widgetPanelPoster">
                    <param name="Texture">$VAR[widget1_art_Poster]</param>
                    <param name="Width">104</param>
                    <param name="Height">150</param>
                    <param name="Aspect">scale</param>
                    <param name="Aligny">bottom</param>
                    <param name="Reflecttop">130</param>
                    <param name="IsBorder">true</param>
                    <param name="IsBorderless">false</param>
                </include>
                <content sortby="" sortorder="" target="video">addons://sources/video</content>
            </control>
        </control>
    </include>

But doesent show anything with the include <include>skinshortcuts-template-widgetPanel1</include>.
If I activate the debugging i can focus the Widget with the mouse and navigate in there. It seems to be a visibility or the focus.
I´ve tried <skinshortcuts>visibility</skinshortcuts> in a group above and in the widget container template.
In jarvis it works correctly. Same version in Krypton doesent show widgets.

The error 0xf6 seems a german problem with the "umlaute". No idea why, i havent an "Umlaut" in the username or on any other paths.

For a better look here are the project files.

https://github.com/AeonFlex/AeonFlex_WorkDir/

Regards
I'll take a proper look this evening, see if I can recreate the issues your log snippet shows, but initial thoughts: There are three issues being shown in your log snippet:

(1) Invalid includes - the script was updated a couple of versions back to try to stop these error messages, so I'll have to look into it more

(2) The script error with the umlaut - this is happening when the script is loading playlists to select from in the management dialog. Should be an easy fix.

(3) Widgets not showing - your snippet of the includes file (and the fact there are no errors happening on build) show that the templates are being built correctly, and the fact that you can mouse over the widget suggests the visibility condition is correct - Initially sounds like a pure skinning issue. Most likely causes are that our include definitions haven't been updated to Krypton format (though a quick glance at your code suggests this doesn't apply), you don't have any video add-ons enabled (so there's nothing to show) or there's a pure layout problem with your xml. But as I say, I'll see if I can recreate the problem locally.

Just a note, if you're providing a debug log then a link to a full debug log is preferred. If you suspect any kind of problem on build - and the script hasn't told you that there was an error building the menu - then it's also helpful to enable the scripts own debug logging option from its settings Smile
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skinshortcuts8