How to activate new subtitle window
Thanks for your work on this, opensubtitles is working nicely in alpha10. Curious to know if there is anyway to execute a subtitle addon via a remote or json-rpc? I tried changing my entry in keymap.xml to

<obc149>RunScript(service.subtitles.opensubtitles)</obc149>

but I get a error:

Code:
19:33:42 T:140263339050752   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 144, in <module>
                                                params = get_params()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/service.subtitles.opensubtitles/service.py", line 126, in get_params
                                                paramstring=sys.argv[2]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
19:33:42 T:140263339050752    INFO: Python script stopped

Any suggestions?
please take that to the json section on the forum
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
"<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>" is how its done in skin
(2013-11-16, 20:54)amet Wrote: "<onclick>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</onclick>" is how its done in skin

Thanks, using ActivateWindow works in a keymap.xml with confluence.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to activate new subtitle window0