Nightlies: Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies POPUPS
Well, seems it's not just me then. Good to know. I'm getting the same errors mentioned here, lots of popups (one for each of my plugins) on every XBMC start. Also the PVR plugins aren't working anymore and all of them autodisable (this started at the same time as the aforementioned popups started appearing, in the same build, so I'm guessing there's a connection). When I try to activate one of them, it just dies immediately. Since the PVR plugins even in the unstable ppa are considerably older than the xbmc build, I guess the error is really the same as with most other plugins right now (reference to older xbmc.python)?
yup, me too. Just posted on this issue before finding this thread. I'm on a 12/2 build, going to try updating.
Reason for cordtripper:

Code:
sqlite> select addonID from broken where reason='DEPSNOTMET' and addonID in (select addon.addonID from addon join addonlinkrepo on addon.id=addonlinkrepo.idAddon join repo on addonlinkrepo.idRepo=repo.id where repo.addonID='repository.xbmc.org');
addonID
plugin.audio.abradio.cz
plugin.audio.hvsc
plugin.audio.mp3search
plugin.audio.podcatcher
plugin.image.google
plugin.program.akinator_com
plugin.program.jdownloader
plugin.program.mceremote
plugin.program.rtorrent
plugin.program.utorrent
plugin.video.dtm_tv
plugin.video.gamestar
plugin.video.newyorktimes
plugin.video.tas
plugin.video.yousee.tv
script.cdartmanager
script.cinema.experience
script.facebook.media
script.gmail.checker
script.gomiso
script.ibelight
script.module.brightcove
script.module.dialogaddonscan
script.module.gmusicapi
script.module.myconnpy
script.module.playbackengine
script.xbmc-pbx-addon
weather.worldweatheronline

All of these have not been updated for ages in the xbmc repo, so are fine to be broken in this way. I doubt you have any of them installed.

Compare with some of the other repositories you have installed:

Code:
sqlite> select count(1) from broken where reason='DEPSNOTMET' and addonID in (select addon.addonID from addon join addonlinkrepo on addon.id=addonlinkrepo.idAddon join repo on addonlinkrepo.idRepo=repo.id where repo.addonID='repository.superrepo.org.frodo.all');
count(1)

Get rid of superrepo. It will only cause grief.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-12-10, 22:25)jmarshall Wrote: Get rid of superrepo. It will only cause grief.

Or you might consider installing the Gotham repository instead of the Frodo one...... As XBMC and the addons have different dependencies it a good thing you have trouble when using Frodo repo in Gotham.

Note to myself: Check if an inbuild XBMC version is possible by depending on an XBMC subsystem Smile
(2013-12-12, 15:26)BartOtten Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 22:25)jmarshall Wrote: Get rid of superrepo. It will only cause grief.

Or you might consider installing the Gotham repository instead of the Frodo one...... As XBMC and the addons have different dependencies it a good thing you have trouble when using Frodo repo in Gotham.

Note to myself: Check if an inbuild XBMC version is possible by depending on an XBMC subsystem Smile

Note:
since your repo provides piracy addons it is hereby banned from any discussion on this forum!
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I noticed so I did not say a word about 'that' repository. It's a general rule that Frodo repositories should not be used in Gotham. I think it would be possible to prevent such errors to happen using a dependency on oe of the submodules of XBMC (gui, python etc). Which one do you think would fit best for that purpose?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightlies: Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies POPUPS0