[Video Plugin] Enigma-TV, streaming Dreambox over Internet.
Hello everyone,

I have a small personal project called Enigma-TV, it's a PC app that allows Dreambox (any Enigma1 or Enigma2 satellite/cable set top boxes) streaming over the Internet.
It can also stream video and audio medias (divx, mp3, etc ...).
The server compress audio / video stream using VLC and receives orders from client softwares.
I had already developed a whole range of client applications for iOS , Android, PC , etc ... but I missed XBMC !
It's now done!

I am pleased to present my first XBMC plugin ' Enigma-TV' that controls the Enigma-TV server, so users can watch/stream TV also with a low bandwidth ...

I sent the details of my GitHub and others stuff to [email protected], hoping you will publish it in your repository.

Thanks to Passion-xbmc.org for their help and support !

Here are some pictures that shows the settings and functions of this plugin :

hi
I just want to stream dreambox not from my LAN but from different networks and places.

pls help
Hi,

This is a good initiative, however I have some generic questions.
1. What is the relationship to existing VU+/Enigme/Tuxbox PVR clients? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125232
2. In the settings I am missing the "username" item.
3. What is the aim of video and audio bitrate settings? Should not be they automatic according the received stream?
4. I tried to configure everything but I got the "Error connecting to server" message.

See some wireshark logs if it helps:

GET /CMD.php?FNC=GETCHANNELS&PASSWORD=xp1000 HTTP/1.1

Accept-Encoding: identity

Host: 192.168.10.23:80

Connection: close

User-Agent: Python-urllib/2.6

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:13:23 GMT

Connection: close

Content-Type: text/html

Server: TwistedWeb/12.0.0

<html><head><title>Open Webif</title></head><body><h1>Error 404: Page not found</h1><br />The requested URL was not found on this server.</body></html>

Thanks for the addon!
Any possibility to add many servers? That would be great!
how fast is the channel changed in Kodi
Does this plugin work well with Kodi over the internet? I was thinking about getting a fire stick and testing it out. Are the web port and stream port the same 80 & 8080 or are they unique for each setup? I just tried the plugin on my ATV2 but it did not work. I've got dm800se.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Video Plugin] Enigma-TV, streaming Dreambox over Internet.0