Empty repos
Hey sorry about posting this thread again. But i've done what every other post said about force refreshing each repository and wait.

But nothing seems to be working. I was able to get repositories by using system>file manager> add source > fusion etc. then when i go to addons to try and install them but i force refresh, update, wait, and nothing shows up.

I installed xbmc on dual installation with raspbian, and im using an edimax wireless dongle which is blinking. I checked my network settings and it said i was connected. I checked to see if i was accidentally using a proxy and i wasnt.

Only thing that sort of works is when i force refresh xbmc.org add-ons, this takes about 5 minutes and it says that one of the addons is broken (weather-underground) and asks if i would like to disable it. Then afterwards nothing shows up.

Do you think i should connect via ethernet cable to fix the issue?

Or should i reinstall the whole system again? Any other options before this would be nice. Thanks.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Sorry, no help here for Fusion.

For the xbmc.org repository, upload a debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com after you do a force refresh on the repository and attempt to display the list of available add-ons. Post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here with your reply.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty repos0