CBSnews.com addon v1.07

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Novamac Offline
CBSnews.com addon v1.07 not working! Eden 11 Getting a script failed error?! Any thoughts?Confused

iMac , OS X 10.9.5, Time Capsule 2TB
AppleTV1 & 3, iPhone 6, iPad mini
XBMC Remote App
XBMC ATV1 Chrystalbuntu
Kodi OSX
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest upgrading to XBMC v12. If you can't for some reason, then your best bet would be to contact the add-on author for CBSnews.com and ask him if he can help you.

If you are stuck on XBMC v11 because you are using an Apple TV 1 (silver), then I recommend installing Crystalbuntu (wiki) to get XBMC v12 on it.

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-24 01:58 by Ned Scott.)
find quote
Novamac Offline
Thanks for the info. I had v12 installed and went back to 11 (can't remember why now?!) I think it had something to do with the music artist artwork disappearing among other things.

iMac , OS X 10.9.5, Time Capsule 2TB
AppleTV1 & 3, iPhone 6, iPad mini
XBMC Remote App
XBMC ATV1 Chrystalbuntu
Kodi OSX
find quote
artrafael Offline
Team-XBMC Forum Moderator
You might want to ask on this thread to get the add-on author's attention: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136416
find quote