What it is: http://www.engineeringtv.com
Engineering TV episodes. Penton Media launched EngineeringTV in 2007 across its design engineering group which includes Electronic Design, Machine Design, Power Electronics Technology, Microwaves & RF, Mobile Dev & Design, Medical Design, Motion System Design, Source ESB and Electronic Design Europe. Since that time it has generated millions of page views and hundreds of thousands of unique visitors.
- Links to Youtube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/engineeringtv
- Support to set Viwemodes for current skin or any custom viewmode under settings. Supports all skins as of 2015-02-20.
- Add-To / View Playlist via Context Menu.
- View the Related Videos of any video via Context Menu.
- All HTTP Resources are cached localy for speed improvements, allowing for HTTP 304 not modified support.
- Any HTTP Resource can be forced refreshed via Context Menu.
- Ability to make and save searches
This add-on can be found in the official kodi.tv add-on repository.
This add-on can also be downloaded from my Git Repo.
Version 2.0.0 2015-02-20
- Fixed backkup video url scraper
- Removed download support
- Changed to use the YouTube V3 API
- Changed to auto select content type
- Changed to auto select sort methods
- Changed settings.xml to use new methods for setting view mode
- Changed to return a generator instead of a list
- Some small method renames
Version 1.0.2 2014-06-30
- Update Strings to strings.po
- Added UnitTests
- Added Most Recent video catagory
- Minor speed improvements by reducing the number of redirects
- And a lot more small improvements
Source Code: https://github.com/willforde/plugin.video.engineeringtv
Note If you get error "Dependencies not met". You may need to install the latest script.module.xbmcutil addon.