Win Need help choosing PVR backend for Sky RF2 Analog
Hi there

I'm running a windows 8.1 tablet in my kitchen, on which i have installed a Hauppauge HVR900 Hybrid TV Stick which claims to do analog - i want to use it to show Sky from the RF2 output.

Ive tried a few of the recommended PVR backends but im having trouble getting an analog signal working with these under Win 8.1. Some of the backends dont seem to work under 8.1 and the one i had most success with (NextPVR) detects my tv stick, but i cant seem to get an analog signal detected - it only sees the HVR900 as a digital stick. I looked at DVB link, but you have to pay for the analog module and i need to be sure that my TV stick will work under that before i purchase it.

Can anyone offer me any advice on what to do to get this working?

Many thanks

Mark
(2013-11-24, 23:05)mtrueman Wrote: the one i had most success with (NextPVR) detects my tv stick, but i cant seem to get an analog signal detected - it only sees the HVR900 as a digital stick.
There is a sticky thread with info about this on the NextPVR forums. Basically, the analog source for this device will only show up if you WinTV7 or SoftPVR components installed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help choosing PVR backend for Sky RF2 Analog0