Openelec + Hyperspin
Hey guys,

Heres a quick one and i'm 99% sure im not gonna like the answer...

I REALLY want to get the Living Room XBMC feeling more like an appliance to make it more predictable and transparent in the living room but i have an extensive Hyperspin setup that runs on Windows.

Is there any chance in hell of incorporating Hyperspin into an Openelec XBMC instance? Dont get me wrong i know i can install windows XBMC and hyperspin but all of the fixes and workarounds ive read about converting windows boxes into Open-elec-esque appliances look clunky...

Any info would be awesome.
Your question should be asked on the Openelec forum.
Fair one... I suppose it's also open to other solutions outside of openelec if they exist?
Tried This ??
Thanks for that... Yeah i know of it... But i didnt think that it covered MAME, Neogeo and some of the more demanding Emulators... And from what i've see it's still in very early days in terms of it's ROM browsing (in regards to the Hyperspin experience i mean!)

Tbh. Openelec + Hyperspin would be my perfect pairing but i'll keep an eye on retroplayer and see how it turns out... It's looking promising and it's an exciting project for XBMC! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec + Hyperspin0