a little help
is there a way i can download the movie to my computer i been reading and reading and doing thing thaat people said to to on the forums here but it will not i try to chang the path for it to go on my c:\ drive can not get this to happen im on a dell laptop with the xbmc on it
Please use periods so we can understand the question better. What are you trying to do?
ok i got my xbmc up and runing .now what im trying to do is . set a folder to download the movie too. so i can but them on a cd so i can watch them on my tv .
What Operating System are you running?
By "the movie" are you referring to the recorded program? If so, the recordings are stored in the folder specified in WMC. By default, I believe recordings are stored in C:\Users\Public\Recorded TV at least on Windows 7 (which is why Blasty is asking what version of Windows you are using).
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
win7

do i need to make a folder for it . C:\Users\Public\Recorded
(2013-11-26, 16:51)dave4762 Wrote: ok i got my xbmc up and runing .now what im trying to do is . set a folder to download the movie too. so i can but them on a cd so i can watch them on my tv .

Are you sure you are referring to the XBMC PVR (wiki) function with WMC as the backend system? From the above, it sounds more like you're downloading movies from the Internet and are trying to locate the downloaded files so you can burn them to CDs.
ok yes im trying to downloaded files so you can burn them to CDs.or dvd
Then this has absolutely nothing to do with the XBMC Media Center application, its PVR function or the WMC client.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
a little help0