pvr.hts plugin: dependencies not met
Hi!

I just had to reinstall XBMC, and chose Debian Jessie. I installed XBMC without problems (xbmc 13 alpha 9 was installed).

I noticed that the TVHeadend plugin wasn't included by default in the included pvr plugins. So I sync'd to the git repo, compiled and tried to install the zip.

I get an error saying 'Dependencies not met' and this error in the log:
23:43:02 T:140591982430144 DEBUG: Addon pvr.hts requires xbmc.pvr version 1.9.0 which is not available

I'm not exactly sure what that is referring to, or how to check my current xbmc.pvr version, but any help appreciated.
You'll need to checkout an earlier revision of the PVR addons that still have the older version number. Or upgrade your XBMC to the nightlies.
(2013-11-28, 10:17)negge Wrote: You'll need to checkout an earlier revision of the PVR addons that still have the older version number. Or upgrade your XBMC to the nightlies.

Thanks.. that did it. I had to downgrade to API version 1.8.1 and it worked well...

I was seeing this fault: 23:43:02 T:140591982430144 DEBUG: Addon pvr.hts requires xbmc.pvr version 1.9.0 which is not available

For those that want to check which version of the xbmc.pvr API is used, cat this file: /usr/share/xbmc/addons/xbmc.pvr/addon.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="xbmc.pvr" version="1.8.1" provider-name="Team XBMC">
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.core" version="0.1.0"/>
  </requires>
</addon>
How can i downgrade to 1.8.1?
possibly also my problem - how can I downgrade to 1.8.1?
my addon.xml:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<addon id="xbmc.pvr" version="1.9.0" provider-name="Team XBMC">
  <backwards-compatibility abi="1.9.0"/>
  <requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.core" version="0.1.0"/>
  </requires>
</addon>
rebuilding ....
(2013-11-28, 10:17)negge Wrote: You'll need to checkout an earlier revision of the PVR addons that still have the older version number. Or upgrade your XBMC to the nightlies.

I have no idea how to do this. how is that done?
please help - as this might also be my issue ...
rebuilding ....
Krijeck, did you resolve your problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pvr.hts plugin: dependencies not met0