Req [TMDB Movie Scraper] Support multiple film studios
Hello,

As I was making a smart playlist to query my library for all movies that matched "film studio HAS hammer films," I noticed a significant portion of Hammer Films were not in the playlist. The missing films were also films that had more than one film studio on TMDB, where "Hammer Films Production" was present but not the first studio in the array of studios for each missing film respectively. The entire array of stuios wasn't being scraped.

Many films have multiple film studios, however the official TMDB Movie Scraper only seems to support the first film studio listed for each film. Please add support for scrapping of all the film studios listed for any given movie.

Regards

P.S. I am not sure if this has been requested before, but scraping the plot keywords would have applicable benefits for creating better dynamic playlists.
Keywords are now supported by the Universal Scraper. Scraping all studios has been removed, because that brokes skins which display studio image (no image is showing up if multiple studios are present). However, it might worth an option - but even if it is, still only in the Universal Scraper.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TMDB Movie Scraper] Support multiple film studios0