eden or frodo or fusion?
Hello.new to this forum,only 2 posts....anyway,does the program from eden differ from frodo or fusion? My frodo,which does have many errors,streams movies somewhat,but many are unwatchable. blurry.used nito installer to put xbmc on my apple tv2 and have hub wizard as well. was thinking of using eden to reinstall stuff,but eden would not let me enter password after getting to root.Also does fusion differ than either of these as well? Some movies are clear others are just hard to watch,
Eden and frodo are versions of xbmc. Frodo is the current version. Eden came before it. Avoid Eden it is rather outdated.

Fusion has nothing to do with xbmc.org, it is an addon produced elsewhere. I recommend avoiding it. Bur if you want to use it, seek help from wherever you got it from. Ditto hub wizard.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I use XBMC Passport. Never had any issues and I get to watch millions of free TV shows and movies.
Hello again. Many questions asked,thanks. Anyway,If I am not to use Fusion as an addon is there something that you could recommend?Or how to add addons without it. A lot of bloatware. Greatly appreciated.I was to understand that XBMC Passport is a stand alone hard drive,is this correct,and if not is there a direction someone could point me to to get this app. Thank You Please answer when you can.
http://addons.xbmc.org/

Add-ons (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
XBMC Passport is an actual passport issued by the government of XBMCistain.
I never got mine :/
I donated and never got one either.
Sorry, the passport backlog is really backed up. Turns out, to get the passport you also have to present a work visa and proof of lineage dating back at least 500 years.

Or else buy a dev a beer.
As to the actual question. brokenlink, you can use the addons that come ready to download in a regular install of XBMC. You can use any of the addons discussed in these forums. Or you can go out and find your own. But importantly we're only going to help you with the things in XBMC and on this forum. If you want help with pirate addons, you need to go somewhere else.
(2014-07-29, 09:42)natethomas Wrote: Sorry, the passport backlog is really backed up. Turns out, to get the passport you also have to present a work visa and proof of lineage dating back at least 500 years.
Goddamned public servants.
Quote: Or else buy a dev a beer.

Isn't that what the donation was for? I hope you enjoyed it, or maybe there hasn't been a conf since I donated.

Tell you what, you guys should have your next devcon in Christchurch. The best beer in town is at Pomeroy's Old Brewery Inn, and upstairs is one of the national leading lights in open source development. A perfect juxtaposition of beer and developers.

Oh and the city is very pretty if you like empty space, broken concrete, demolition and cranes. I can post you pics from my my office window, the builders have more toys than the average sex shop!
sounds like a place for my dream holiday Smile
We discussed to do Devcon in NZ as we could safe one expensive ticket Tongue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Don't want any help with private addons.Or adding addons. Just wanted to make my box run without buffering Thought getting rid of bloatware would fix this.Buffering on many channels at start and throughout entire movie. . Lots of script errors as well. Cannot find file or file removed as well. I get file removed....but cannot find file maybe a fix for that.Also a lot of picture freeze and choppy scenes at 1080. Even 720. Thanks.
Start again and install gotham. Install your legal addons one at a time. When you get an error post a debug log.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
eden or frodo or fusion?0