[MOD] Bello Nero

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wsm1972 Offline
Another fine mod eQUIV. Thanks for your work its very much appreciated. If you keep this up you might even inspire me to get off my fat lazy butt and try my own mods Big Grin
find quote
eQUIV Offline
Thanks everyone! Glad you are enjoying these, there's been over 500+ downloads so far. It seems blue is by far the most popular color mod, with red and green coming in close second. My Bello Winter mod was fairly well received too, but I figured since the Bello Nero mods have been FAR more popular I would make a couple winter versions. So here is blue and red version with animated snow menu:

Winter Color Mods

Blue Snow:
http://bit.ly/1buPnHi

Red Snow:
http://bit.ly/IOHzJP

Happy Holidays!
find quote
Chico0106 Offline
Do u have any pics before downloading?
find quote
eQUIV Offline
(2013-12-11 06:22)Chico0106 Wrote:  Do u have any pics before downloading?

Yes, do you not see the embedded imgur gallery?

Here's a direct link:
http://imgur.com/a/oJvNn
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-11 06:24 by eQUIV.)
find quote
Chico0106 Offline
I'm talking about the new winter colors?
find quote
eQUIV Offline
(2013-12-11 06:24)Chico0106 Wrote:  I'm talking about the new winter colors?

Those are the winter colors, it is the same shade of blue and red. The only addition is animated drifting snow to the menu.
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-11 06:27 by eQUIV.)
find quote
Chico0106 Offline
Oh ok I use the red awesomeness
find quote
peppe_sr Offline
Fan
two things.
first, i have problems with menus colors. i can't see them till they are highlighted....i have to investigate.
second and most important, for may taste the animation is too fast.....should relax me.
in the end...good job.
Peppe
find quote
misa Offline
Amazing. Has somebody already tried this on a Pi? is it fast enough?
find quote
wsm1972 Offline
(2013-12-11 13:12)misa Wrote:  Amazing. Has somebody already tried this on a Pi? is it fast enough?

I tried them on RaspBMC on the Pi. The big problem is that the animation doesnt play correctly, you end up with a mass of pixels. There is a little judder in the text on a long list of movies. Its nothing awful, but if your a perfectionist it may annoy you. I like the look of the mod as a whole so the judder in the text and the lack of animation are things that I can live with. My mate on the other hand would freak out as he likes everything to be "Apple prefect" Tongue
find quote
misa Offline
Love to see this on my Pi but like to have it quick and fastSmile
find quote
evangelion Offline
Really impressed with this skin, loads of options, nice and clean ... I might just keep this one! Wink

Runs perfectly on my Raspberry Pi (OpenELEC Gotham, USB 3.0 install) Quick, responsive, very very little lag, just gorgeous. Cheers!!
find quote
Grumpy1954 Offline
This looks great and I certainly fancy installing it but I'd like to clarify something first.

My set up is not on a computer but running from a Xios box to a TV via HDMI cable, and with all media stored on an external HDD.

I'm guessing that it should be easy enough to do but just wondering if anyone else has a similar arrangement and how successful they were with this mod.
find quote
awp0 Offline
Fan
(2013-12-11 15:57)wsm1972 Wrote:  
(2013-12-11 13:12)misa Wrote:  Amazing. Has somebody already tried this on a Pi? is it fast enough?

I tried them on RaspBMC on the Pi. The big problem is that the animation doesnt play correctly, you end up with a mass of pixels. There is a little judder in the text on a long list of movies. Its nothing awful, but if your a perfectionist it may annoy you. I like the look of the mod as a whole so the judder in the text and the lack of animation are things that I can live with. My mate on the other hand would freak out as he likes everything to be "Apple prefect" Tongue

I'm surprised you had the animation working at all. I just installed Bello (with no theme) on my Openelec Raspi installation and the little "wave" on the main menu is not animated at all. Totally static. I checked the skin settings and background video is enabled (I'm assuming that's what the setting does). Maybe it needs a reboot or something.

Edit: I just realized you're probably talking about general transition animations and things like that. I'm referring to the "wave" on the main menu. Is that supposed to work on the raspi?
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-13 18:44 by awp0.)
find quote
eQUIV Offline
(2013-12-13 18:41)awp0 Wrote:  
(2013-12-11 15:57)wsm1972 Wrote:  

I'm surprised you had the animation working at all. I just installed Bello (with no theme) on my Openelec Raspi installation and the little "wave" on the main menu is not animated at all. Totally static. I checked the skin settings and background video is enabled (I'm assuming that's what the setting does). Maybe it needs a reboot or something.

Edit: I just realized you're probably talking about general transition animations and things like that. I'm referring to the "wave" on the main menu. Is that supposed to work on the raspi?

I don't have a Pi so no way for me to test. Does the wave on the menu work on the regular version of Bello? Or is it just my mod that's not working for you? Strange, as some people claim to have it working on the Pi.
find quote