[MOD] Bello Nero

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
awp0 Offline
Fan
No worries, I don't think there's anything needed here. My raspi/animation comment was not specific to your theme, so I suppose it's a little out of place here. Thanks!
find quote
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
i there and thanks for these great mods!

however, the menu animation is on and i see it move but
its not wave'ing like on your videos....
like a static image that moves from right to left and vice versa...
so no wave movements along the way,,,

is there something i need to turn on or something besides the Home Menu Animation in the skin settings??

thanks!
find quote
klrspz Offline
Holy shitaki mushrooms eQUIV.

I was just about to post some of these features as requests - you seem to be rockin it already!

I'm installing this tonight on my bedroom HTPC **tonight**. It's an MB808 so hopefully it won't bog down.

I love those animated bg's! So lively! Can't wait to check 'em out. And the extra playlist views I was wondering about; the options were there to hide/show them, but it wasn't letting me change to anything other than Thumbnail.

Hopefully this becomes my default skin - QUICK!

EDIT:::

Any chance to get the color settings internal instead of separate packages? I wouldn't even mind if it downloaded the images in the bg on first launch.
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-22 22:36 by klrspz.)
find quote
sdsnyr94 Offline
Fan
@eQUIV -

Nessus has updated the skin to fix a few bugs... any chance you can update Nero to match?
find quote
capfuturo Offline
Fan
Hi eQuiv,

As a Christmas gift, would it be possible for 'Bello Nero' (and your other Skin mods) to integrate the hooks to support the new VideoExtras add-on and the new TVTunes? Beautiful skin mods by the way!

Thanks.

Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
find quote
b666m Offline
hi there!

i am currently using raspbmc on my (guess what?!) raspberry pi.
i had the bello skin running smoothly but i didn't like the color-scheme.
so i searched for a darker mod - and yeah - glad you made one! Wink

at first i downloaded the full zip-file and imported it via the add-ons window.
everything worked as expected at the first look.

then i configured it via settings and noticed two problems:
1. i can't hide the search button - there is no checkbox to do so (i don't need it there because it's already in the top bar of the home screen)
2. your new animation looks really weird with raspbmc. the movement seems right (some lines are moving left, some are moving right) but the shape is kind of foggy:
[Image: 2nrq8h3.jpg]

because i had bello installed i tried to copy your (half-)mod over the existing skin. result:
1. i can hide the search button in the settings
2. your animation looks better: it's in the shape of the original one, BUT:
the different waves (/layers) are moving all together like they were clued on each other - looking like a drawn picture is being moved around

could you please take a look into this? i would love to have this running on my raspberry! Smile
(a little hint just were to look to fix this manually would also be appreciated!)

thanks in advance and nightly greetings from germany,
b666m
find quote
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
i there, the menu animation is on and i see it move but
its not wave'ing like on your videos....

its an issue with the latest update from nessus,
it happens only on v1.5.5

could u fix the main menu animation for Bello v1.5.5 please??

thanks!
find quote
eQUIV Offline
Hey guys, yah sorry -- busy holidays. I'll have a patch up in the next few days or so (hopefully). It's going to take a little doing to update all of the color mods as well.
find quote
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
(2013-12-28 11:25)eQUIV Wrote:  Hey guys, yah sorry -- busy holidays. I'll have a patch up in the next few days or so (hopefully). It's going to take a little doing to update all of the color mods as well.

any news on bello nero patch? Smile thx
find quote
eQUIV Offline
Sorry again for the delay everyone, been very busy.

Anyways, all files (and links) have been updated to 1.5.5

Just re-download and overwrite. Enjoy!
find quote
relyter Offline
Great mods, eQUIV. Thank you very much.
find quote
breezytm Offline
Great mod dude. The black one for me is everything. I've been searching for a nice skin for my pi in like forever. Finally.

Thanks Cool
find quote
eQUIV Offline
No problem. I just released one more color mod, the default Bello Nero has a black menu with traces of gray/white to make it seem smoke like. Here's a color mod I call "Midnight" which makes the main menu completely black. It's subtle, but it makes the main menu appear darker.

Midnight (Dark Black Menu): http://bit.ly/1dLMHHj
find quote
Chico0106 Offline
(2014-01-14 07:29)eQUIV Wrote:  No problem. I just released one more color mod, the default Bello Nero has a black menu with traces of gray/white to make it seem smoke like. Here's a color mod I call "Midnight" which makes the main menu completely black. It's subtle, but it makes the main menu appear darker.

Does this inclued everything for bellonero or do we add also do you have screen shots?
find quote
eQUIV Offline
(2014-01-14 08:49)Chico0106 Wrote:  
(2014-01-14 07:29)eQUIV Wrote:  No problem. I just released one more color mod, the default Bello Nero has a black menu with traces of gray/white to make it seem smoke like. Here's a color mod I call "Midnight" which makes the main menu completely black. It's subtle, but it makes the main menu appear darker.

Does this inclued everything for bellonero or do we add also do you have screen shots?

Instructions are in the first post, it is the same as the other color themes. You still need the full original Bello Nero installation.
find quote