[MOD] Bello Nero

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bram77 Offline
Skilled Python Coder
Thanks man. Unfortunately 1.5.5 doesn't have Gotham support for the new subtitle download method yet. Is implementing that feature part of the near future of this awsome skin?

[Image: widget]

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
find quote
brownah Offline
hey dude,

just seen this. awesome work.

maybe you could do a muticolour like the google nexus colours? that would look super
find quote
fernmac Offline
First, wow, Great modifications you did there, fantastic!
Thank you very much.
Now, can i ask you how you changed the "unwatched" corner indicators? and most important for me, is there a way to put a "in-progress" corner indicators?
Thanks for any help.
find quote
akhilpurohit Offline
how do i remove the black overlay on home? i have tried to mod the background and it won't show the new image, still shows the default. I can see the modded picture on my mac but on my android box it doesn't how up. is there any file size restriction?
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-22 19:25 by akhilpurohit.)
find quote
polly Offline
hello

im a new user to bello and for few weeks on xbmc. can someone explain or the steps how to install this mod. and if so directions for win 8.1
i already installed 12.3 xbmc along with the standard bello skin. i would love to install the colors mod or blue. i understand have to unpack the zip and override them under xbmc - bello skin but just a matter of screen shots if a user would kindly explain.

thank you for taking the time reading this..

polly
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-23 06:41 by polly.)
find quote
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
cant be more clearer,
Simply extract the zip archive directly in the "skin.bello" folder and overwrite when asked...

BLUE THEME
[Image: t325.png]
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-23 07:09 by eskro.)
find quote
polly Offline
(2014-01-23 06:52)eskro Wrote:  cant be more clearer,
Simply extract the zip archive directly in the "skin.bello" folder and overwrite when asked...

BLUE THEME
[Image: t325.png]

eskro I still don`t understand. currently have - bello v1.5.5 standard bello on frodo 12.3 win 8.1 i would like to install the mod where all colors so i can pick and choose.

1. what are these 3 downloads?
2. what is the skin.bellonero folder? do i have to download install as a zip bellonero full skin+ colors then extract the colors mod and get all the skin colors ?

im a beginner so have to ask these Qs dont mind.. Blush thanks

[Image: Q0HgINS.png]
find quote
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
just use bello nero full skin + all colors http://bit.ly/K0MuZe

exract all content in your ADDONS folder

then in XBMC, choose the BELLO NERO skin in the settings

then u can choose different themes
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-24 06:35 by eskro.)
find quote
polly Offline
(2014-01-24 06:34)eskro Wrote:  just use bello nero full skin + all colors http://bit.ly/K0MuZe

exract all content in your ADDONS folder

then in XBMC, choose the BELLO NERO skin in the settings

then u can choose different themes

Thanks a ton Eskro, working great.. one question i installed it like this I'm I missing any features doing it the other way ? If so slowly I can get used to how things are done and then install that.
find quote
eskro Offline
Posting Freak
nope, your not missing anything
find quote
polly Offline
1. is there a option to change the fonts? possible bigger because i am setting this up at a senior center home and old folks have requested bigger fonts please !!

2. also is there a way to enable favorites on the home screen rather on the top corner? they would like it next to movies so can choose daily movies/shows from there.

3. currently i added a source for movies but after doing so there wasn't a option to use local files. i had to choose the addon tmdb or tvdb. because i have a main nas that is connected to the main pc and there i export video (nfo - local fanart) even it scraped all movie posters correctly and data not showing all fanart just poster and backround fanart. because i dont want to run AD add-on and cause conflict with my main nas and all movie folders.

i hope i made sense. thank you for taking the time for helping me..
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-25 21:57 by polly.)
find quote
fernmac Offline
Sorry to ask again, but could i have an answer please? Thanks

(2014-01-22 00:59)fernmac Wrote:  First, wow, Great modifications you did there, fantastic!
Thank you very much.
Now, can i ask you how you changed the "unwatched" corner indicators? and most important for me, is there a way to put a "in-progress" corner indicators?
Thanks for any help.
find quote
ullms Offline
Wondering if the context menus recordpref.xml and deletetimer.xml that work with pvr.wmc addon could be skinned to match this skin. Right now they work if the files are added to the 720p folder, but the menu background is missing/transparent.

Thanks.
find quote
protocol77 Offline
Fan
hi first let me say i love the mod it is totally my style clean simplistic yet plenty of function and i like the darker theme

i do have one small request when you are choosing your view and then you can choose general options or view options could you have the selected item highlighted in some way either by changing the color or adding a border or something around the item it is kind of blended in to the point of i have to move back and forth between options to check what item i want to select as i cannot tell by itself the only way to notice is to watch those items for the small change as you navigate across them
find quote
Bram77 Offline
Skilled Python Coder
This skin is a real work of art. There is just one reason I can't use it. Support for the new subtitle method in Gotham hasn't been added yet. Any chance this week be added?

[Image: widget]

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
find quote