[MOD] Bello Nero

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
danjef Offline
Love your skin nessus its amazing! and love this mod to!

I wanted this but with the features from xunity with the istream features, so took the colour parts over to their mod all working great, but one small problem, when I open a video the video is opening in the background and not directly fullscreen like I'm used to. Do you know how I can change this?
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-08 06:01 by danjef.)
find quote
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
Yes, you can take the question to the xunity guys that they have brutally modded the skin.

Cheers
Nessus
find quote
danjef Offline
ah ok damn thanks, is it simple to add the istream menu to your skin myself so I don't mess with anything else?

I notice this is old skin 1.5 or something and see you have new versions out but would like to keep the istream menu if at all possible
find quote
nessus Offline
Skilled Skinner
Careful, you are violating the forum rules : Forum_rules#Piracy_Policy (wiki)
The addon that you are talking about is in the list of Banned add-ons : http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...d_add-ons.

Cheers
Nessus
find quote
danjef Offline
oh ok my apologises wasn't aware.

I just installed your version 2.0.7 the issue still appears for me on this, its only when selecting a video from home screen folders such as tv shows.

If I load a video from trailers it works fine, also if I load directly from within another script it loads fine, but loading from stored xbmc libary it appears to open the video in the background so I can't see it and only hear it, and I have to hit return 3-4 times to get to video
find quote
Edworld Offline
Fan
(2014-12-30 02:11)patseguin Wrote:  
(2013-12-01 17:13)eQUIV Wrote:  Thanks. I will likely do some color themes in the future. Here are a couple examples of how that could look. If people have any color suggestions I'm open to it.

[Image: qxztiPw.jpg]

[Image: kxn4gS8.jpg]

That blue one is sexy as hell! I guess this won't work with Helix until Bello is updated?
Nod
find quote
devsfan1830 Offline
Well, a Helix version is finally out. Are there still plans to update the mod? I miss the black and blue theme.
find quote
iCanuck Offline
(2015-03-11 04:31)devsfan1830 Wrote:  Well, a Helix version is finally out. Are there still plans to update the mod? I miss the black and blue theme.

Working on it. Shouldn't be too much longer.

[Image: Carbon_BelloNero_signature.jpg]
Download my Carbon Skin or BelloNero Skin
find quote
Kietunes Offline
so glad to hear this, I recently moved to Bello & I love it, never got to try Nero on my Chromebox as I was already on Helix before I stumbled across it so I'll be waiting for this!
find quote
freddy12 Offline
Is this for gotham or helix. On helix i get no live tv everything else seems to work fine
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-21 19:24 by freddy12.)
find quote