[MOD] Bello Nero

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iCanuck Offline
(2015-10-02 15:49)Jordankeeley Wrote:  Hello, love the skin great work! I'm having a little problem though my master user profile is working fine how it should but I wanted to add a profile for my daughter to use, everything is working fine but it won't let me change the backgrounds on the menu items I set the background I want and then it says building menu then nothing changes is this problem on my side or a bug please? Thank you.

Jordan.

(2015-10-02 16:56)b0g0m0l Wrote:  I turned it on, but nothing has changed.

That is strange, I will take a look when I get home later tonight.
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-02 17:36 by iCanuck.)
find quote
b0g0m0l Offline
Maybe you misunderstood me, the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za-o_QB8QYg 58 sec. there is a tab Multi-Images, there is access to the folder Background. This folder is where to take? It is necessary to add or not? Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-02 20:36 by b0g0m0l.)
find quote
BobCratchett Offline
Fan
(2015-10-02 15:49)Jordankeeley Wrote:  Hello, love the skin great work! I'm having a little problem though my master user profile is working fine how it should but I wanted to add a profile for my daughter to use, everything is working fine but it won't let me change the backgrounds on the menu items I set the background I want and then it says building menu then nothing changes is this problem on my side or a bug please? Thank you.

Jordan.

There are a couple of issues that could be to blame here. There is a known bug with the Jarvis beta's of Kodi whereby the settings for one profile are saved to another. More likely, from my reading of your issue, its an issue with the Skin Shortcuts script whereby it's loading the additional properties (such as backgrounds) for the logged in users profile rather than the profile it should be building the menu for.

If it's the former, I'm sure an upcoming Jarvis build will fix it. If it's the later, it should finally be fixed (it's a long-standing issue, where fixes applied have actually caused new issues) with the latest Git version of the script - https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-03 01:14 by BobCratchett.)
find quote
logan_x50 Offline
could you add the option to customise the image used on the login (profile) page? Or if not use the skin background image. currently it defaults to the bello wallpaper which is a bit...umm..fugly imho.

if not if you could let me know where to manually replace that'd be great
find quote
Jordankeeley Offline
Quote:There are a couple of issues that could be to blame here. There is a known bug with the Jarvis beta's of Kodi whereby the settings for one profile are saved to another. More likely, from my reading of your issue, its an issue with the Skin Shortcuts script whereby it's loading the additional properties (such as backgrounds) for the logged in users profile rather than the profile it should be building the menu for.

If it's the former, I'm sure an upcoming Jarvis build will fix it. If it's the later, it should finally be fixed (it's a long-standing issue, where fixes applied have actually caused new issues) with the latest Git version of the script - https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts

Thank you for the response I've tried it on kodi 14.2 and 15.1 neither worked for me but I have bodged it and got it working now if anyone wanted to do the same I installed the standard bello skin on my daughters profile and overwrote the files with the mods and everything is working like the master profile now Big Grin
find quote
logan_x50 Offline
(2015-10-03 11:29)logan_x50 Wrote:  could you add the option to customise the image used on the login (profile) page? Or if not use the skin background image. currently it defaults to the bello wallpaper which is a bit...umm..fugly imho.

if not if you could let me know where to manually replace that'd be great

never mind...figured out how to do it manually...just replace SKINDEFAULT.JPG in skin folder

p.s. love the skin
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-05 17:59 by logan_x50.)
find quote
dzigi Offline
The best looking skin by far, absolutely love it. Just what i was looking for, i installed the first version from the first page on this topic on my Philips Android tv which is running the latest Kodi, everything worked great until i tried to close the app and that when it opened it just stayed blank, than i figure it out i have to update to the latest version from you repo Smile i'm a beginner at kodi, it's my fault, anyway i liked some features better on the first version i've installed, i use my media center just for music and i really REALLY like the music player, but on the previous version the settings for the home screen where more simple, and i can't find anywhere where i can disable the dropdown menu for the categories, which is not that big of a deal, and i use the green theme (to match my living room Big Grin ) and the color of the green font and progress bar is a bit off, compared to the glowing green light around the thumbnails, which is a very nice lime green, but on the font is very... well not lime green Smile can anyone tell me how i can fix that with some editing, and my main "issue" is how can i use the wave on the home screen from the midnight theme, and the green color theme. Anyway i just adore this skin. All the best in the future projects
find quote