How to delete addon URL?
Hello I tried to add the xunity URL to my xbmc and typed it wrong couple times. Now I have couple xunity entries in my install from zip file list. How do I go about deleting the wrong entries?

Thanks for any direction you can provide
You should ask them on their support site. They and their offerings are not affiliated with us and we know nothing about their stuff.
So deleting an entry from the "install from zip" list is the addon providers territory?

I'm referring to the list after you click install from zip. I have couple entries for xunity as I entered the URL in wrong couple times. I'm just looking to clean up the list.

I'm not looking to delete xunity... Just some of the wrong entries in the list

Any advice?
What happens after you install from a ZIP file is the territory of the resulting installed respository and/or add-ons. No idea what xunity is or does or how to customize/maintain it. Ask them.

If you're referring to the list of available ZIP files on a particular disk location (e.g., Downloads folder), then just erase the unwanted ZIP files from your hard drive using File Manager or via your OS.

If you're referring to the list of browseable source locations, you can use File Manager to remove the unwanted source location(s) and they'll no longer appear in the list.
The last one!! Thanks for your help
I believe their integrator or w/e it's called edits your skin. If artrafael's advice doesn't get it, you may have to grab a clean copy of the skin and replace it within your /xbmc/ directory

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to delete addon URL?0