Bill Oddie? Problem with TVDB Scraper?
I'm having a bit of a problem with the TVDB scraper.

It appears to want to identify a great number of tv shows incorrectly as "Bill Oddie's How To Watch Wildlife"?

Just wondering if there was an easy fix for this or if I was going to have to go through all my tv shows and change them manually?

Thanks for any help in advance.
Examples of your directory structure and file naming conventions for incorrectly identified shows are needed, and a debug log of you doing a scan too.
*Puts on psychic hat*

You keep unwatched shows/episodes in a folder called "To Watch".

...As in "Bill Oddie's How To Watch Wildlife"...
Heh, sorry about that I figured it out already.

I typically download my tv shows into a folder "/10 - TV Shows/___To Watch/*.*"

Then move them to "/10 - TV Shows/__To Encode/*.*"

Then once I've re-encoded them to work with all of the devices using XBMC as a DLNA Server, they're moved to "/10 - TV Shows/_Remastered/*.*"

A scan of the primary source folder of "/10 - TV Shows/" was finding "___To Watch" and using that as the basis for the show name as though there was only one show. ~ Bill Oddies - How to Watch Wildlife"

Typical file structure is a tree "10 - TV Shows/_To Something/Show Name/Season 0X/Show Name - S0xE0x - Episode Name [Year] [ttxxxxxxxxxx].ext"

I don't have it scan the base directory anymore. I just scan the showname folder of the show I've updated every time I put a new episode in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bill Oddie? Problem with TVDB Scraper?0