Client notifications.
It seems that every 5 minutes I get a notification at the bottom of my screen telling me that each one of my timer recordings is deleted and then each one is added back to the timer. I have a lot of scheduled recordings and this can be very annoying when I am watching a movie or recorded TV Show.

My first question is why does each of my schedules get deleted then recreated? Does this need to happen to tell WMC to record a show?

Second, is there to stop just these notifications or reduce the frequency this happens?
In xbmc's livetv settings you can disable them. Never used wmc but with mythtv the deleted notifications don't affect recordings/schedules.
(2013-12-03, 03:11)sgibbers17 Wrote: It seems that every 5 minutes I get a notification at the bottom of my screen telling me that each one of my timer recordings is deleted and then each one is added back to the timer. I have a lot of scheduled recordings and this can be very annoying when I am watching a movie or recorded TV Show.

My first question is why does each of my schedules get deleted then recreated? Does this need to happen to tell WMC to record a show?

Second, is there to stop just these notifications or reduce the frequency this happens?

The only thing that is being deleted or whatever are entries in the database of xbmc, if not saying anything about your wmc recordings or timers. I personally like getting notifications (proud father), but my wife hates it too. But our software doesn't control the display of these notifications it is all happening in xbmc, so change the xbmc setting.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Client notifications.0