Win Movies Scraping Suddenly not Working [URGENT!]
Native scrapers being the XML ones? Then nothing happens when I hit Scrape Poster/Fanart to replace the tiny ones.

If I leave any of the TMDB ones enabled it pops up endless HTTP errors. Assuming that's because I don't have a key though.
- XML scraper is broken, dont use it
- dont mix multiple scrapers
- first try the native IMDB scaper (data and images)
So where is the native one? I've just got TMDB and XML listed, which are now disabled. Scrape buttons are grayed out.
(2013-12-18, 19:38)anahka2309 Wrote: So where is the native one? I've just got TMDB and XML listed, which are now disabled. Scrape buttons are grayed out.

Try a fresh installation. Ember has 3 scraper: Native (IMDB), TMDB and XML (broken).
If you have an antivirus, disable it and try again.
Like I said, I'm on a fresh installation. If Ember requires my virusscanner to be disabled....I dont need it that bad.

Switched to TinyMediaManager.
I just tried to update to version 1.3.0.18 and run into problems with my virus scanner too.

Avast Antivirus detects a virus in scraper.EmberCore.dll and moves this file to its quarantine.
I had to disable the scanner to be able to extract the ember archive and I don't know if Avast blocks attempts to use this file while using ember.

Maybe this could be the reason for the scaping problems of some people? That in the background the scraper.EmberCore.dll is blocked or not even there becaus it was removed by a virus scanner?
(2013-12-19, 12:54)grumbler Wrote: I just tried to update to version 1.3.0.18 and run into problems with my virus scanner too.

Avast Antivirus detects a virus in scraper.EmberCore.dll and moves this file to its quarantine.
I had to disable the scanner to be able to extract the ember archive and I don't know if Avast blocks attempts to use this file while using ember.

Maybe this could be the reason for the scaping problems of some people? That in the background the scraper.EmberCore.dll is blocked or not even there becaus it was removed by a virus scanner?

I have this same issue... Has it been verified that the scraper.EmberCore.dll file is virus free? The .dll gets quarantined, and then is not available for use by EMM...
Hate that damn "false positiv" issues. But there is nothing we can do. You can only set this file(s) to the ignore list and send a message to avast (select Subject/topic: Report false....) and all other antivirus.
I checked and it is indeed Avast AV that is quarantining scraper.EmberCore.dll. Since you need to have Avast on silent mode since it's so obnoxious otherwise I didn't even notice.

Excluded the file and Ember is working nicely now, thanks Smile
Still getting the tiny fanarts btw.
This problem seems to be back. Anyone having issues?
Nope, works for me.
But TMDB is very slow in last time, not only with Ember but also with MediaElch.

We can not change the fact unfortunately.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Scraping Suddenly not Working [URGENT!]0