PleXBMC add-on
Does anyone know if there is a way to map a menu item from the home screen to another menu item within the Plex add-on?

I use the Plex Media server with Frodo as a front end. My goal is to remap XBMC Movie tab to the Plex Movie folder (all movies), instead on me having to go through all the clicks to get there.

Has anyone tried to do this? I can't be the fist one trying it for sure! Smile
Intel Core i7 3.3Ghz | GTX 1660 | Windows 1909 | 8GB | 32TB RAID1
138" 2.35:1 Elite Lunette Curved Screen | Epson 6050ub Projector | Marantz SR-6014 | Emotiva XPA-11
Sounds like what your looking for is a Skin that integrates the plexbmc add on such as mine: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165481 or others like Amber. Both allow you to change to plex mode where it uses your plex server for everything including on deck etc. Take a look it may save you a lot of troubles Smile
Thank you. That actually makes sense. There is only a couple of skins I really like. Currently I have Transparency!, which I love, and have tried to modify it but I don't want to re-invent the wheel.
If there is something out there that integrates better, I may be willing to compromise. I'll give yours a shot, maybe it'll grow on me. Smile

Thanks for the tip.
Intel Core i7 3.3Ghz | GTX 1660 | Windows 1909 | 8GB | 32TB RAID1
138" 2.35:1 Elite Lunette Curved Screen | Epson 6050ub Projector | Marantz SR-6014 | Emotiva XPA-11

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PleXBMC add-on0