Get Audio Flag back in Pause Mode Aeon Nox 4.1.9
(2013-12-09, 19:03)mookieman Wrote:
(2013-12-09, 04:13)hernandito Wrote:
(2013-12-07, 15:50)mookieman Wrote: There's probably a way to get the correct flag showing in pause mode (2.0 5.1 7.1 etc) but it's better than it was before at least.

Maybe someone can actually figure this one out.... here is what is displayed in Wall View, Showcase etc.

This is the code on Includes_MediaFlags.xml file that shows that.....

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>310</posx>
    <texture>$VAR[AudioFlagVar,flags/audio/,.png]</texture>
    <!--Audio logo-->
    <include>AudioFlagsVars</include>
    <animation effect="slide" end="-5" condition="Control.IsVisible(12100)">Conditional</animation>
</control>

I cannot figure out how to adapt that to display on the Paused screen.... I have tried variations... but cannot get it to show up. Any ideas?
I cannot get it to work any better than it is either I'm afraid. In the code above it's referencing a variable. The variable works in DialogVideoInfo.xml when you press the information button on a movie/episode but not in DialogSeekBar.xml
If somebody does come up with a solution that's all to the good, if not it's no big deal.

actually you need this one

Code:
<texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">flags/audio/$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels].png</texture>
or this one
Code:
<texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/audio/]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</texture>

or you can create another variable on variables.xml
Code:
<variable name="AudioFlagVarPause">
        <value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels]</value>
    </variable>
and use
Code:
<texture  fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$VAR[AudioFlagVarPause,flags/audio/,.png]</texture>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Audio Flag back in Pause Mode Aeon Nox 4.1.90