Get Audio Flag back in Pause Mode Aeon Nox 4.1.9
Is this the Star graphic or the square one with the decimal point numbers?

(2013-12-06, 16:39)razr37 Wrote: Great. Not showing the correct audio flag bothered me a lot.
One thing that also bothers me is that it should NOT be showing CHAPTERS on top if they are already at the bottom. Some movies will show tagline on top instead of chapters...like in your ALIEN screenshot. But your "cartoon" screenshot shows chapters on top and no tagline.

I guess the movies that have .nfo inside the folder will show tagline. Movies scraped by xbmc will show chapters.

Actually, it appears that in my case at least video files with chapters will display chapter number and videos not divided into chapters will display tagline.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Good work!
However, i have one little issue.
With TV Shows, it works like a charm, but with movies, the dolby digital logo is showing, but it is the default one, not the coloured like in Tv Shows, and the one showing when pressing the "i" button.
I tried copying the colored icons to the 1080i folder again, but it has the same result.
Ideas anyone?
(2013-12-07, 04:49)hernandito Wrote: I am confusing myself... big time.... I cannot figure out exactly where I got the code from, and where I added it...

The thing to add would be the IMDB 8.1 rating shown on my image above. On your screencap, it reads 9.0/10 (not sure why/how its different looking.)

I think I figured out where I added it... on my Wall View mod...

This is the code I used:

Code:
            <control type="group">
                        <posx>1448</posx>

<control type="group">
                        <posx>2</posx>
                        <control type="image">

<texture>flags/IMDB.png</texture>
                            <include>AudioFlagsVars</include>
                            <width>155</width>
                            <height>67</height>  
                            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                            <colordiffuse>white2</colordiffuse>
                        </control>                        
                        <control type="label">
                            <posy>22</posy>
                            <posx>-10</posx>
                            <width>155</width>
                            <height>38</height>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <label fallback="?">$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
                            <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                            <textcolor>white2</textcolor>
                        </control>
                    </control>    

<control type="image">
                            <!--AspectRatio logo-->
                            <posx>100</posx>
                            <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoAspect,flags/aspectratio/,.png]</texture>
                        </control>

<control type="image">
                            <!--Resolution logo-->
                            <posx>190</posx>
                            <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,flags/resolution/,.png]</texture>
                        </control>

<control type="image">
                            <posx>310</posx>
                            <texture>$VAR[AudioFlagVar,flags/audio/,.png]</texture>
                            <!--Audio logo-->
                            <animation effect="slide" end="-5" condition="Control.IsVisible(12100)">Conditional</animation>
                        </control>
            </control>

Perhaps you could make something with it....
The only views that gives me the IMDB Logo in my layout are Poster and Shift View.
My IMDB image is different as it looks like you are using the standard Nox white logos. I'm using neurosis13's wonderful Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags for Aeon Nox Mod for the non repo 4.1.9 version and I'm also using mikebzh44's great showcase mod as well. I love the layout of the coloured icons but I understand a lot of people prefer to stay with the classic white look of Aeon Nox and the creators did a fantastic job making such a beautiful and flexible skin in the first place. Plus the modders have made a great skin even better.

I have a rather odd setup, my movies are grouped into sets and are also further grouped via smart playlists into HD, DVD and Boxsets. I've also made my own covers for BluRay and DVD sets.
I currently use Shift View for the Sets and Low List Viewtype for all the individual movies so I haven't really bothered checking any of the other viewtypes for a while. Time for a switch I think.

I suppose it's relatively straightforward to add the IMDB rating to a number of other viewtypes as well, however I personally will probably not bother as I'd possibly end up breaking the skin and I'd be really mad at myself if I done that.
(2013-12-07, 06:03)hernandito Wrote: OK.... I managed to add it.... Here is the whole bottom portion of the file....

Code:
<!-- This part is existing, ONLY I changed the position value -->
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1540</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <include>OSDFlagVars</include>
                    <texture fallback="flags/aspectratio/defaultaspect.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoAspect,flags/aspectratio/,.png]</texture>
                    <animation effect="slide" end="-1305" condition="VideoPlayer.Content(files)">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
<!-- This part is existing, ONLY I changed the position value -->
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1620</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <texture fallback="flags/resolution/defaultscreen.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.VideoResolution,flags/resolution/,.png]</texture>
                </control>

<!-- HR Fix for the display of the Audio Codec per this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=179753
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1770</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/info/]$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioChannels,,.png]</texture>
                </control>
                !-->
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>1770</posx>
                    <posy>12</posy>
                    <texture fallback="flags/audio/defaultsound.png">$INFO[VideoPlayer.AudioCodec,flags/audio/,.png]</texture>
                </control>
<!-- HR Added the IMDB Rating -->                
                <control type="group">
                        <posx>1455</posx>
                        <posy>12</posy>
                        <control type="group">
                            <posx>2</posx>
                            <control type="image">

<texture>flags/IMDB.png</texture>
                                <width>155</width>
                                <height>67</height>  
                                <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                                <colordiffuse>white2</colordiffuse>
                            </control>                        
                            <control type="label">
                                <posy>22</posy>
                                <posx>-10</posx>
                                <width>155</width>
                                <height>38</height>
                                <align>center</align>
                                <label fallback="?">$INFO[VideoPlayer.Rating]</label>
                                <font>Font_Bold34</font>
                                <textcolor>white2</textcolor>
                            </control>
                        </control>    
                </control>
Thank you very much for posting this change, you're a lot more skilled and knowlegable than I am about editing xml files.
I tried the modified version and it worked except the IMDB logo in the pause screen overlapped my resolution flag. So I changed the positioning line <posx>1455</posx> to <posx>1320</posx> and this gives a nice layout but...

It's fine for short and standard length titles...

But not for long ones...

Now you've given me a dilemma. But a nice dilemma! Do I keep the IMDB logo/rating and either shorten the title or move it off to the left. Hmm... Huh
You can move all the icons on the right of the title more to the right.... Since I do not use the color ones, the position numbers I use work OK...

Now that I know that my position numbers do not work with the colored icons, I can reduce the gap between the Audio Icon and the three others... This will hopefully help with those long movie titles...

I suggest just playing with the positions by moving them all more to the right... Then on the Original Post this can be updated... as working with the colored icons.
(2013-12-07, 12:47)AeronNL Wrote: Good work!
With TV Shows, it works like a charm, but with movies, the dolby digital logo is showing, but it is the default one, not the coloured like in Tv Shows, and the one showing when pressing the "i" button.
I tried copying the colored icons to the 1080i folder again, but it has the same result.
Ideas anyone?
There is a limitation to the pause mode change I have made. What it does improve is that it will at least show the correct audio codec but with limitations. In pause mode it will show the proper source AAC, Dolby Digital, DTS, TrueHD, DTS HD etc but only the general version of the flag. So if your source is a 7.1 DTS HD file it shows the generic dtshd_ma.png flag rather than the dtshd_ma8.png

I know your specific problem as I had it myself. All Dolby sources show the generic ac3.png flag located in the C:\Users\*yourprofile*\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Aeon-Nox-master\media\flags\audio\ folder and this happens to be white. I renamed it to ac3 white.png and renamed one of the gold Dolby logos to ac3.png and that's the one that's now displayed in the pause screen.

There's probably a way to get the correct flag showing in pause mode (2.0 5.1 7.1 etc) but it's better than it was before at least.
(2013-12-07, 15:50)mookieman Wrote: There's probably a way to get the correct flag showing in pause mode (2.0 5.1 7.1 etc) but it's better than it was before at least.

I vote for that!! Unfortunately, that is a skill beyond my level...
(2013-12-07, 15:40)hernandito Wrote: You can move all the icons on the right of the title more to the right.... Since I do not use the color ones, the position numbers I use work OK...

Now that I know that my position numbers do not work with the colored icons, I can reduce the gap between the Audio Icon and the three others... This will hopefully help with those long movie titles...

I suggest just playing with the positions by moving them all more to the right... Then on the Original Post this can be updated... as working with the colored icons.
That's would be straightforward enough to do, just a case of messing with the positioning until they fit. One more thing, to balance it a bit better is there an easy way to add a language flag as well? Like this. Made in GIMP so it's not real yet. If it is possible it would be better on the right in the coloured mod and move the IMDB rating to the left.
Firstly thanks very much to hernandito who made the lovely Weather Mod and knows a lot more about xml files than I do. He's made the IMDB flag available in the pause screen, kudos on getting that in there.

I've managed to bodge the Language flag into the DialogSeekBar.xml

I haven't done anything about positioning yet and the logo displays a lot larger than the ratings flag so it's definitely going to have to move over to the right, there's no point in keeping two circular logos together, especially when one's larger than the other. Although not all ratings logos are circular I believe, aren't MPAA ones rectangular? And there may be a way to resize it, I'll check that out.

I've gone way past what I intended originally which was just to get the audio flag back and I'm not sure whether to update the first post or not with all these changes as I'll probably break somebody's skin. Plus I've just realised a lot of my movies are missing the country, I'll have to update them...

I'll make the changes myself and if there's a demand I'll upload the finished file to a hosting company. I've never used one before so if anybody's got reccomendations on who to use let me know.
Mookieman... thanks for the thanks... If I may suggest...on the original post... break the whole into 2 main sections... one for Colored Icons and one for Stock Icons... then add the code for the repositioned icons, plus your audio icon fix. I am happy to provide the code for the Stock Icon, which currently looks like this:

I have moved over all the icons at the top, to give room for looooong movie titles. I also think it helps frame the whole thing.

Not sure what the flag is... is it the country where movie was made/produced? The language track? Subtitle track? I think on the pause screen, useful would be to see which language tracks are available for the movie, and which (if any) subtitle options are available. These are helpful to see once you have started the movie... as you can then go into the menus and change the language track and/or enable/download subtitle tracks.

Where the movie was produced (like District 9 from South Africa) is better on the movie info page, where it shows you the plot, actors, director, etc.
(2013-12-07, 18:11)hernandito Wrote: Mookieman... thanks for the thanks... If I may suggest...on the original post... break the whole into 2 main sections... one for Colored Icons and one for Stock Icons... then add the code for the repositioned icons, plus your audio icon fix. I am happy to provide the code for the Stock Icon, which currently looks like this:

I have moved over all the icons at the top, to give room for looooong movie titles. I also think it helps frame the whole thing.

Not sure what the flag is... is it the country where movie was made/produced? The language track? Subtitle track? I think on the pause screen, useful would be to see which language tracks are available for the movie, and which (if any) subtitle options are available. These are helpful to see once you have started the movie... as you can then go into the menus and change the language track and/or enable/download subtitle tracks.

Where the movie was produced (like District 9 from South Africa) is better on the movie info page, where it shows you the plot, actors, director, etc.
I can't even remember all the changes I've made, like I said I'm a dabbler and not a professional programmer. Which is why I'm wary of putting any changes on the first post, if people ask me for support I'll probably not be able to help them. I have a DialogSeekBar.xml file that has all the logos we talked about (screenshot of it in use below). The flag in question is where the movie was produced and as I mentioned in an earlier post a lot of my movies are missing this information so I'd have a lot of work to get them all updated. If there's no counrty listed no flag is displayed.
Also if there is a Movie/Episode without a rating the IMDB flag still displays with a question mark.
After mulling it over I'm going back to the original file as I've decided the top is too cluttered for my own personal taste. Plus the language flag does not really reference whether it's the country of production, the movie/episode language or the subtitle. If anybody wants the modified xml from the screenshot PM me but if you break your skin I won't be able to help you.
(2013-12-07, 15:50)mookieman Wrote:
(2013-12-07, 12:47)AeronNL Wrote: Good work!
Ideas anyone?
There is a limitation to the pause mode change I have made. What it does improve is that it will at least show the correct audio codec but with limitations. In pause mode it will show the proper source AAC, Dolby Digital, DTS, TrueHD, DTS HD etc but only the general version of the flag. So if your source is a 7.1 DTS HD file it shows the generic dtshd_ma.png flag rather than the dtshd_ma8.png

I know your specific problem as I had it myself. All Dolby sources show the generic ac3.png flag located in the C:\Users\*yourprofile*\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Aeon-Nox-master\media\flags\audio\ folder and this happens to be white. I renamed it to ac3 white.png and renamed one of the gold Dolby logos to ac3.png and that's the one that's now displayed in the pause screen.

There's probably a way to get the correct flag showing in pause mode (2.0 5.1 7.1 etc) but it's better than it was before at least.

Ah great!
I renamed the golden dolby logo to ac3 as well and now it shows the correct one!
Thnx alot mate!

Is it possible perhaps to have the imdv rating icon positioned next to the release year in the lower right corner?
I prefer it over the stars anyway!
(2013-12-07, 15:50)mookieman Wrote: There's probably a way to get the correct flag showing in pause mode (2.0 5.1 7.1 etc) but it's better than it was before at least.

Maybe someone can actually figure this one out.... here is what is displayed in Wall View, Showcase etc.

This is the code on Includes_MediaFlags.xml file that shows that.....

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>310</posx>
    <!--Audio logo-->
    <animation effect="slide" end="-5" condition="Control.IsVisible(12100)">Conditional</animation>
</control>

I cannot figure out how to adapt that to display on the Paused screen.... I have tried variations... but cannot get it to show up. Any ideas?
(2013-12-09, 04:13)hernandito Wrote:

Maybe someone can actually figure this one out.... here is what is displayed in Wall View, Showcase etc.

This is the code on Includes_MediaFlags.xml file that shows that.....

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>310</posx>
    <!--Audio logo-->
</control>

I cannot figure out how to adapt that to display on the Paused screen.... I have tried variations... but cannot get it to show up. Any ideas?
I cannot get it to work any better than it is either I'm afraid. In the code above it's referencing a variable. The variable works in DialogVideoInfo.xml when you press the information button on a movie/episode but not in DialogSeekBar.xml
If somebody does come up with a solution that's all to the good, if not it's no big deal.
Hey guys I noticed that on your screen shots you guys have the date and time display. How would i get that to display on my screen? Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Audio Flag back in Pause Mode Aeon Nox 4.1.90