[MOD] Better Buttons for OSD
I replace all the png files in the buttons folder and re-started xbmc but I still have the old buttons.

Was there something else I needed to do?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Glow is for the old school osd buttons. Top right(misc options), enable classic style osd. Smile
(2013-12-09, 02:48)Vaikin Wrote: Glow is for the old school osd buttons. Top right(misc options), enable classic style osd. Smile

Thanks
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2013-12-09, 00:52)hernandito Wrote: You really needed PS to see all the layer treatments...I am happy to make any edits... just let me know and I will commit all the treatments to a flattened layer.

Mind if I ask what version of Photoshop you're using? Or at least what you recommend? I'm reluctant to purchase the latest version since it's priced at about $800 US.
I am using Creative Suite version 6, which was purchased through my job... I think you can download Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud and pay as you need... you also get a 30 or 7 day trial if I am not mistaken.

But also, if there is anything you need me to modify, please do not hesitate to ask me... PS has a bit of a learning curve too.
(2013-12-09, 21:21)hernandito Wrote: I am using Creative Suite version 6, which was purchased through my job... I think you can download Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud and pay as you need... you also get a 30 or 7 day trial if I am not mistaken.

But also, if there is anything you need me to modify, please do not hesitate to ask me... PS has a bit of a learning curve too.

Actually I was mostly thinking of getting it just to play with. With Adobe's new release the older versions are being seriously discounted- http://xmynwnucegrznrll.programsdeals.ne...ction-mac/. Mostly I would probably only be using it for stuff like the buttons yesterday.
If that is the case... to a newbie-non pro, there is almost no difference between CS5 and CS6 if you can get it cheaper... Creative Cloud is also very un-remarkable in terms on new features.
(2013-12-09, 22:28)hernandito Wrote: If that is the case... to a newbie-non pro, there is almost no difference between CS5 and CS6 if you can get it cheaper... Creative Cloud is also very un-remarkable in terms on new features.

Thanks for the help. Newbie Non Pro, that's me.Laugh
I take it that any of them would be able to duplicate the effects you used to create the various layers for these buttons?
Yes...
how to use these buttons or similar buttons instead of the the default on KODI Helix with Aeon NOX 5.6 ?

thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Better Buttons for OSD0