Win Issue while trying to delete live tv recordings (Log attached)
Hi all,

I have a problem with live tv functionality of XBMC. My setup is XBMC 12.2 "Frodo" and Argus TV 2.1 as backend on Windows 8.1 64 Bit.

When I try to delete a recording within XBMC (by pressing "delete" on keyboard) the file is being deleted on my harddrive but the entry in the list of my recorded tv shows still remains. Furthermore the EPG information of all my recorded tv shows disappears. When I try to delete the selected show again the record date of this entry changes to 01.01.1601 01:00. I am also not able to start watching this show as it has been already deleted. When I restart XBMC the entry of the deleted show has been disappeared and all other shows are being displayed with correct EPG information.

As I can reproduce this issue I "recorded" the described scenario with activated debug logging. You can find my log file here: (http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=94382). In the recorded scenario I tried to delete a recording and tried to watch it again ("The Big Bang Theory_ProSieben_2013-11-12_14-47", around line 4904) so you maybe should have a closer look to this section.

Any suggestions to solve this issue?

Edit: I have already tried to reset PVR database of XBMC, but it is still the same.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue while trying to delete live tv recordings (Log attached)0