xbmc with nextpvr won't stop recording
i am using xbmc with nextpvr

i have a problem where it wont stop recording. a few weeks ago i tried to record something, something went screwy, and i thought it stopped. now my drive had run out of space from recordings. there is nothing showing in recordings and i cant figure out how to make it stop, but new recordings keep appearing in the "my videos" folder on my computer

is there some way i can stop this?
Is this live tv buffer files? A few people have had this in the past. It related to the backend not always noticing the connection going away when XBMC closes, so it continues buffering. A fix for this was submitted like six months ago (which explicitly tells the backend that the connection is closing), but we're still waiting for it to make it's way through the XBMC release process. It should be included in 12.3 when that's released.

Alternatively, if you're using Gotham, updated versions of the add-on have been posted over at the NextPVR forums, which includes this fix, and other new features for managing season recordings etc.
i did some more research and that appears to be it. i am on 12.2, so i guess i will wait for 12.3. thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc with nextpvr won't stop recording0