Missing extended forecast info in MQ5
Does anyone know how to get the forecast info like Wanilton in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=179748 ?

I tried using Weather Underground, World Weather Online, Yahoo Weather. All dont give me the extra info.

It keeps searching like stated on my screenshot below

Do you have extra info enabled on the top menu?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Yes
I've just checked my system and I don't have extended info enabled, but it still looks like Wanilton's.

I'm using weather underground. Does it give you a 7 day forecast on the home screen widget?

No, it doesnt. I tried other weather services as well.

And the other options in weather like "every hours, weekend, 36 hours" does seems to give also nothing.

Oxize, please check settings weather addon, if have ID for your city, have one bug for item 1, insert you city position 2, copy ID item 2 for item 1, solve this.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
okay there are 2 problems.

It seems with the lastest World Weather Online addon/update it doesnt show any forecast info, which is maybe an API Key fault. See my last post on this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114637&page=9

With Weather Underground, its all working for a big city in our country, but not for my own city because there arent any. There 1 station 10km away. Can i pick the ID for that and rename display name to Goor? Thats why its not showing any forecast for WU.
Hi,

I have the same problem, but with the confluence skin is working fine, show the forecast with no problems, I use the Yahoo weather.

Can anyone help us?

@gus2286, skin have support only for Weather Underground service, change weather addon, and solve this.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
OHHH I see !!!!

Work great!

Thank you very much
Hi guys. I installed the MQ5 in my HTPC this week (what an AWSOME skin!!!).

But I guess I discovered a minor bug, can anyone confirm if the same behavior occurs? I tested in 2 different pcs, one installing over a previous MQ4 and on the second a total fresh new XBMC and MQ5, both pcs behaved the same.

So let me explain: After instalation of the skin, all work totally fine. On the main menu, if I move right or left, it shows the 7 days weather forecast and when sitting on the settings it shows the computer status.

When I try to edit the main menu, both weather 7 days forecast and computer status simply disapear from main menu. Have you seen this? The point is that I don't really edit the main menu, I simply follow below path, and after that the issue occurs. I've tried 5 times and every time issue happened:

settings->skin settings->main menu->customize main menu->(I do nothing here), Then press Esc to come back to main menu, and issue is there! Is this a known bug?

In fact when sitting on Weather, it just shows the main box on the left, showing the city name, and all info the the current day, missing just the 7 days, or "36 hours"...

By restoring the skin, all come back to work again, but after trying to customize the main menu causes the issue again.

The system I have is:

MQ5 2.02
XBMC 12.3

Thank you in advance!
If you exit out of XBMC, and then back into it when you get this issue, the weather should show correctly.

(2014-03-11, 14:20)Samu-rai Wrote: If you exit out of XBMC, and then back into it when you get this issue, the weather should show correctly.

Thank you for the help, it worked, your idea helped me to find the source of the bug.

I restarted the XBMC of my HTPC and didn't solve, so I did the same on my other pc with the fresh installation, then it worked, so I started wondering that the issue might be related to the installation of the HTPC. In fact on the HTPC I did an upgrade instead of a fresh install, I've updated from XBMC 12.2 to 12.3 and MQ4 to MQ5.

So I uninstalled and re-installed the XBMC (keeping the profile folder) and after testing, issue persisted! So I performed a complete uninstall and fixed the problem! Eureka.

In fact, in overall I felt the XBMC is more stable and snappier, so I do recommend to uninstall before upgrades.

Thank you!
No problem. Thanks for the rep.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing extended forecast info in MQ50