OS X Imposible To Read Films on XBMC 12.2 Frodo with Apple Mac Mini
Hi there,
I'm french so I apologize for the mistakes i should make while exposing to you my problems.
I'm using a mac mini with this conf :
Mac Mini Core i7 - 4 Go de Mémoire - 1To - Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
XBMC 12.2 Frodo

After installing XBMC and mounting my sources i try to play directly from the sources the.mkv files but nothing happens !

The Debug Log returns :
Code :
19:40:42 T:2894826024 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [smb://Q802/Films/La Taupe.mkv]
19:40:42 T:2894826024 DEBUG: Playlist Player: no more playable items... aborting playback

Anyone could help me please Huh??

Thanks[/quote]
debug log (wiki) - full debug log needed (post to pastebin.com and put the link in here). Also where is your storage located (the smb server ... what is it - which operating system is it running and which version ...).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi,

Here's the link to Pastebin for my full Debug Log
http://pastebin.com/cmxn9mD6

My files are located in a Fujitsu Q802 NAS Server Directly attached to the network.
They are only in MKV format both 720 and 1080p.
My mac mini is one of the latest one with Intel Core i7 - 1 Tb HDD - 4Gb Memory running on Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.

Before using a Mac mini, I used XBMC for the past 2 years on Windows 7 with exactly the same NAS Server and the same files and I never had any problems. All my files are OK

I'm not very used to working on Mac OS so I may have missed a step....

Thanks
Remove this stupid STARWARS BOXSET - EPISODE 1 - THE PHANTOM MENACE rar file which seems to kill us every time you try to start a movie (and xbmc scans for subtitles).

Also instead of Q802 try the ip of the nas.

Last but not least - ensure that your credentials are correct and that they are used by XBMC to access the nas.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
That's it... It all works ! dunno how and why but it woks...

Thanks and sorry for losing your time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Imposible To Read Films on XBMC 12.2 Frodo with Apple Mac Mini0