I loose the sound, I still listen to the lap top while
watching the TV.
Kindly, explain to me how can get the sound in my
TV .
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Abbas Hasnawi
i personally dont currently use the pvr or live tv functions because my cable company are greedy bastards and block almost every channel even with a cable card so your forced to use thier cable box but before i start ranting about that let me just say that anyone that might be able to help you is going to require more information than
"problem is when I connect my lab top to my tv to watch football or movie from XBMC"
such as
*what XBMC build are you using?
*which version of Windows are you using?
*which pvr backend are you using?
*do you get sound when playing live streams in other players?
im sure there are other things that you should include as well but that is a good start.
you really want to give as much situational info as possible when asking for help.
a debug log for the time when you start xbmc after a fresh boot to the time after you try to play live tv would also probablly tell anyone that knows how to read it what your xbmc install/media pc is doing or not doing that could be causing the problem.
anyway i would begin with providing the info i listed and anything else you feel is useful info so that someone can help you.
good luckSmile
Hi,
Thank a lot for replying and for the information.
Actually, my windows is 7 premium
and I using the last version of XBMC.
I almost every day use my lab top connected to
my TV with hdmi cable to football or movies
from many websites and I have no problem with
the sound at all.
It is only when I use XBMC to watch something .
You must connect to the TV by HDMI before you start XBMC then ensure the HDMI is selected for both "Audio output device" and "Passthrough output device" in the Audio settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV connection0