Ember Media poster/fanart size issue
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this was dealt with already, my quick search didn't find anything related.

My EM has experienced a problem today - while scrapping two movies, it gave me only posters size 185*XYZ and only small size fanart in 300*XYZ. Listed available posters have (cover) showing in brackets after resolution size, and fanart is showing "multiple" but not really giving me an option to choose any resolution, downloading above mentioned small size by default.

I'm getting good choice of different posters and fanarts, and rest of scrapping looks fine.

I was on version .15 so I have just downloaded .17 and did clean install, but still the same problem... so I tried rescraping fanart/poster for older movie which had them both in large size, and EM again offered me just low resolution.

I'm using EM native movie scraper, and tried with different combination of available image sources (themoviedb.org, IMPAawards.com, MoviePosterDB.com), but no major change. With all 3 enabled, beside (cover) posters I am now getting a bit bigger ones listed as well, 300*XYZ with word (poster) displayed after resolution, bur still no larger posters or fanart.

Image cache is disabled - I have noticed others having a bit different problem with that, but that wasn't the case here.

Any idea..? Confused
Same here, running r17
Firewall/Router pfSense 2.2 (Super Micro A1SRi-2558) - TV SHARP LC-40LE924E - AP Netgear R7000 (Stock FW) - Switch HP ProCurve 1410-8G - HTPC Intel NUC5i3RYH (OpenELEC + Plex) - Synology DS213+ (2x3TB ST3000DM001-1CH166-301) - Laptop AlienWare M17R2 - Popcorn Hour A-210 (Dead)
Same here.

I try to fix this today.
Fixed, new release is being uploaded.
Wow, that was swift. Thanks!
Thanks Dan for the quick fix!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media poster/fanart size issue0