Release Jw.org audio/video browser
Hello
is it very useful app. Thanks for this good work. Will be possible for you add Slovak language, please?
Thanks for answer.
Hi there,

thanks for your efforts with this plugin.

Will you be updating to support tv.jw.org?
Hi !
Thanks for all of your messages, but, due to changes to jw.org copyright policies, I removed this plugin from xbmc addon repository
development is stopped

sorry.

and, please, do not ignore jw.org policies
I know about the policies you are speaking about, but with this new location tv.jw.org, they do allow plugins, they have instructions on their website for using ROKU so having it on other 3rd party boxes are allowed. now if you have information that I am not aware of that specifically states that we can only use ROKU then please let me know, I would never want to violate copyright rules. But they do allow this type of use.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rick Smith
Wink 
Let me give my 2 cent here... This plugin just streams the audio/video from the website and does not download anything locally. From my (humble) point of view, I consider it as a browser and this does not break any copyright or (new) policies.

Whatever the future of it, THANKS for making it available, we enjoy it a lot in our weekly family meetings Tongue
You can add this address as a source in KODI:

rss://www.repeatserver.com/Users/jwb/jwb.xml

More info:
http://kodi.wiki/view/RSS_media_source

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jw.org audio/video browser1