• 114(current)
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Can someone please help this is my error log, my kodi on amzon fire tv stick not working at all everything is playback failed error log my url to my log ishttp://xbmclogs.com/ptxhaca9b
(2015-12-02, 00:24)daniel-east Wrote: Can someone please help this is my error log, my kodi on amzon fire tv stick not working at all everything is playback failed error log my url to my log ishttp://xbmclogs.com/ptxhaca9b

Wrong thread mate. Are you running Android on this stick
Press THANK USER if I Help
(2015-12-01, 12:18)raymw Wrote: Any news of Isengard for MX Linux ?? I am happy to test it if anyone can compile it. Auxbox, anyone ??

EmbER 3 works well and still testing it for stability but seems very sound. I need some confirmation that I will be able to install it to a virgin Android supplied ATV1220T box first as before EmbER 2.0.2 convert files bricked two boxes I tried it with as I mentions before. I cannot afford the time and hassle of bricking any more boxes with converting to EmbER so need a reliable system of flashing.

So was wondering if the safe way to EmbER 3 is to install EmbER V1 convert files over the Android new boxes and then subscribe and OTA upgrade to V3, thus bypassing the EmbER V2.0.2 convert files which brick these new boxes every time it seems. I think I will be happy now with EmbER 3 to issue with new boxes if I can easily and reliably install it to new ATV1220T boxes, and be happy to do so properly and fairly licensed with the Josh and croniccory development team too as they deserve all our support IMHO.

I like the new video skip feature in Isengard 15.2 where you can easily using single of multiple left/right arrow button presses skip on or back 10 sec, 30 Sec, 1 minute .... etc and all the way up to 30 minutes. And all configurable in the system Video Playback settings screen. Great improvement.

Also notice that my box now is recognised by my Samsung TV Anynet+CEC so will auto switch on my TV when I start my Isengard 15.2 running box. Not sure if this is an EmbER 3 feature or with the Isengard 15.2 system ?? Only problem is if you like to leave your KODI box on 24/7 as with that feature enabled in your TV settings it will just switch your TV back on when you try to turn it off. But a nice addition which you can choose whether to use or not in your TV settings.
Hey mate.

I can confirm that the conversion scripts that are in the 2.0.2 download on http://ember-dev.com/downloads have been updated to add support for newer devices with different memory types. Make sure you re-download the files before you try it out.

Auxbox, can you please update your first post on this thread to point to our official downloads page on ember-dev.com. This will prevent situations like this where people download an older version of the conversion scripts from your links and it corrupts their box. Thanks.
(2015-12-02, 02:42)Josh.5 Wrote: Auxbox, can you please update your first post on this thread to point to our official downloads page on ember-dev.com. This will prevent situations like this where people download an older version of the conversion scripts from your links and it corrupts their box. Thanks.

Done
Press THANK USER if I Help
HI Josh

Well I downloaded the latest V 2.0.2 Convert and did notice you have changed and added some of the smaller files and those at dates late November. So, as you said it was now fixed to install on troublesome devices, with a brand new just received as part of a consignment of MyGica ATV1220T boxes direct from the Geniatech factory via one of their agents in China, I tried to flash Ember V2.0.2 direct over the top of the default installed Android. Grrrrrr!!! Just as before now I have another bloody bricked ATV1220T box and really cannot spare the time to have to unbrick it which is never easy !!! I tried to then use an SD card to install MX Linux Helix 14.2 onto this clearly now bricked box and it will not flash at all just a black screen. BTW I did wait for well over 5 minutes on the first flash before giving up as nothing was happening So it still is the same as before so still I have to supply my customers with MX Linux Helix 14.2.

Please tell me a quick way to unbrick this box as shorting the pins method ends up taking me many attempts and maybe wastes an hours work. I have not tried any Restore to Android flashing yet as before this also did not work but please let me know which Restore to Android files will maybe work first.

As I said I love EmbER 3 with Isengard on my personal MyGica ATV1200 box so wanted to look at getting a bulk licence from you and supply these new boxes with EmbER 3 DE officially installed, BUT I must have an easy way to flash these from the default Android or it is a no go having all this bricking nonsense in having to install a somehow flawed EmbER V2.0.2 convert. What is causing this as it happens every time with trying to flash to a new Android MyGica ATV1220T box with EmbER 2.0.2 Convert?? I told myself I would not install EmbER again to any of these ATV1220T boxes but your post above convinced me to try again.
Cheers
Raymw
(2015-12-02, 11:58)raymw Wrote: HI Josh

Well I downloaded the latest V 2.0.2 Convert and did notice you have changed and added some of the smaller files and those at dates late November. So, as you said it was now fixed to install on troublesome devices, with a brand new just received as part of a consignment of MyGica ATV1220T boxes direct from the Geniatech factory via one of their agents in China, I tried to flash Ember V2.0.2 direct over the top of the default installed Android. Grrrrrr!!! Just as before now I have another bloody bricked ATV1220T box and really cannot spare the time to have to unbrick it which is never easy !!! I tried to then use an SD card to install MX Linux Helix 14.2 onto this clearly now bricked box and it will not flash at all just a black screen. BTW I did wait for well over 5 minutes on the first flash before giving up as nothing was happening So it still is the same as before so still I have to supply my customers with MX Linux Helix 14.2.

Please tell me a quick way to unbrick this box as shorting the pins method ends up taking me many attempts and maybe wastes an hours work. I have not tried any Restore to Android flashing yet as before this also did not work but please let me know which Restore to Android files will maybe work first.

As I said I love EmbER 3 with Isengard on my personal MyGica ATV1200 box so wanted to look at getting a bulk licence from you and supply these new boxes with EmbER 3 DE officially installed, BUT I must have an easy way to flash these from the default Android or it is a no go having all this bricking nonsense in having to install a somehow flawed EmbER V2.0.2 convert. What is causing this as it happens every time with trying to flash to a new Android MyGica ATV1220T box with EmbER 2.0.2 Convert?? I told myself I would not install EmbER again to any of these ATV1220T boxes but your post above convinced me to try again.
Can you flick me a link to the hardware you are referring to "1220t". I will look at investing in one myself.
Hi Josh

Are there any plans to support the ATV1800 quad core box on Ember?
http://www.geniatech.com/pa/atv1800.asp

Kind Regards

Pete
(2015-09-15, 03:24)xbmcdoc Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 15:23)bobones Wrote: If you go to the EmbER homepage you'll see a ad for an S805 box with EmbER preloaded. The link takes you to this site
http://streamingtech.tv/?tracking=ember-dev

There are also OpenELEC images for popular amlogic based quad core boxes that work at least as well as EmbER or MX Linux.

S805 OpenELEC linux works good. I used the Beelink MXQ and the MyGica ATV585.

I have the MyGica ATV585 and just want to use OpenELEC on it but cannot find a version of OpenELEC to use. What did you use on your MyGica ATV585?
Anyone know if you can run Ember or MX Linux on a Minix Neo x8?
(2015-12-02, 12:20)Josh.5 Wrote: Can you flick me a link to the hardware you are referring to "1220t". I will look at investing in one myself.

I will PM you Josh hopefully later today. I am waiting for a reply from my supplier in China for a special one off price for you, and will PM you the details when I have them from him.
Cheers
Raymw
Josh I had to email you of course as your PM's are disabled here. SO did you get my email okay ??
Cheers
Raymw
Hi all,
I tried to post in the librtmp thread but it is closed.

My question is: does anyone know the location of the librtmp file on MXLINUX?

Thanks.
(2015-12-12, 18:46)ed_davidson Wrote: My question is: does anyone know the location of the librtmp file on MXLINUX?

Funny, I was going to suggest find command and it looks like so do the official docs. :-)

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Update_librtmp
I did read it and it said various locations. I'm not sure how to ssh in so assumed all MXLINUX was the same location.
(2015-12-12, 18:46)ed_davidson Wrote: Hi all,
I tried to post in the librtmp thread but it is closed.

My question is: does anyone know the location of the librtmp file on MXLINUX?

Thanks.

In Ember 3 its at /usr/lib
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5