• 131(current)
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2016-11-18, 15:10)raymw Wrote: Sorry my friend but I am not that familiar with those CMX boxes as I have always preferred and used the MyGica boxes ATV1200 and ATV1220 until earlier this year. I now only use the MXQ M12 metal cased box and have no problems with that at all, brilliant problem free boxes running EmbER V4.0.0. Maybe someone else here who uses these CMX boxes can help you ?? .

I did once flash a CMX box to EmbER some time ago but cannot tremember any problems with doing so and my customer who brought it cheap off me is very happy with it after all this time. I recommend just getting one of the metal cased MXQ M12 boxes as they are so cheap, and flashign that with the appropriate version of EmbER rather than giving yourself a load of hassle with the old CMX box, unless of course you like the challenge and have the spare time.

Sorry I cannot be of any more help, but I was hoping I could help if you had one of the regular MyGica M6 boxes.

But when you are installing EmbER in the MyGica, how is the process after booting, it appears a installation screen? In your boxes the light goes red while installing? I was thinking it was the same as flashing an Android Firmware , that the light always stays blue and after a few seconds, the screen intallation appears, so I don`t know if the red light it's normal.
(2016-11-18, 15:43)Hammurabi Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 15:10)raymw Wrote: Sorry my friend but I am not that familiar with those CMX boxes as I have always preferred and used the MyGica boxes ATV1200 and ATV1220 until earlier this year. I now only use the MXQ M12 metal cased box and have no problems with that at all, brilliant problem free boxes running EmbER V4.0.0. Maybe someone else here who uses these CMX boxes can help you ?? .

I did once flash a CMX box to EmbER some time ago but cannot tremember any problems with doing so and my customer who brought it cheap off me is very happy with it after all this time. I recommend just getting one of the metal cased MXQ M12 boxes as they are so cheap, and flashign that with the appropriate version of EmbER rather than giving yourself a load of hassle with the old CMX box, unless of course you like the challenge and have the spare time.

Sorry I cannot be of any more help, but I was hoping I could help if you had one of the regular MyGica M6 boxes.

But when you are installing EmbER in the MyGica, how is the process after booting, it appears a installation screen? In your boxes the light goes red while installing? I was thinking it was the same as flashing an Android Firmware , that the light always stays blue and after a few seconds, the screen intallation appears, so I don`t know if the red light it's normal.

It is different with each type of box. Sorry I have no idea how the lights normally behave upgrading the CMX box but somebody here will surely come back with an answer for you I trust.
Cheers
Raymw
I have a atv520 with ember 2.0.2 flashed a long time ago. Since then, i can't revert back to anything else. Tried a a lot of methods, that i read in this forum, without success.

Last thing i did with the box was flashing "MX_LINUX-v1.00-STVMX-conversion" and after that "Ember 2.0.2". An now i can't flash anything. It boots right into Ember 2.0.2

Or maybe someone has a copy of ember 1.0.1 for atv520 still around. Read on this forum a revert to this version might work, but can't find any copy of it on the net.

Can anyone help me? Thanks
please, the dropbox link notwork anymore
help me to fix my tvbox
Help me please, I have same situation with sat4life.

But I don't have firmware to put in SD card (using with SD card boot maker) to unbricked my tvbox
Please, help me

I though I can using this to unbrick, nut I don't have firmware http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot.com/...vices.html
@sieuchuoi7805

Your images don't work.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
thank you, here are some screenshots

where can I have these files under the instrcuction guide of AuXBoX ?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1772707
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5