[RELEASE] South Park
Nice!
Thank you for the update.
(2015-01-05, 00:40)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.1.0:
- Removed international site support
- Changed name from "South Park" to "SouthPark.de"
- Fixed video playback (only tested via kodi 14.0+)

Hi!

I just updated to Kodi and saw that SouthPark.de wasn't int the official repo, so I added your repo and installed the newest version from there. Unfortunately I get this error when I try to use the plugin: "South Park is not available in your country". I guess it has to do with the "Removed international site support", are there anyway to get it to work? It worked with the old version and XBMC yesterday and I live in Denmark so according to the info with the plugin it should work.

I also want to thank you for this plugin, I have used it a lot!

EDIT: I got it to work again :-) I just changed line 31 in /var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.southpark_de/default.py:

Code:
baseUrl = "southpark.de"
To:
Code:
baseUrl = "southparkstudios.dk"

I guess it will work with the other urls as well :-)

I also had to install rtmpdump to be able to start the video.

Hope this help someone :-)

Thanks again for a great plugin!
v1.1.1:
- Fixed episode listing (airdate)
- Fixed playback title (required for random mode)
- Readded international site support (except 'US')
- Changed name back from "SouthPark.de" to "South Park" Wink

(2015-01-07, 22:22)dole Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 00:40)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.1.0:
- Removed international site support
- Changed name from "South Park" to "SouthPark.de"
- Fixed video playback (only tested via kodi 14.0+)

Hi!

I just updated to Kodi and saw that SouthPark.de wasn't int the official repo, so I added your repo and installed the newest version from there. Unfortunately I get this error when I try to use the plugin: "South Park is not available in your country". I guess it has to do with the "Removed international site support", are there anyway to get it to work? It worked with the old version and XBMC yesterday and I live in Denmark so according to the info with the plugin it should work.

I also want to thank you for this plugin, I have used it a lot!

EDIT: I got it to work again :-) I just changed line 31 in /var/lib/kodi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.southpark_de/default.py:

Code:
baseUrl = "southpark.de"
To:
Code:
baseUrl = "southparkstudios.dk"

I guess it will work with the other urls as well :-)

I also had to install rtmpdump to be able to start the video.

Hope this help someone :-)

Thanks again for a great plugin!
Sorry Wink I thought playback was only working on the german site (US was not working when tested), so I removed all sites.
I now readded support for all sites except US...
so if i update to this new version, and I'm in the US, i won't be able to play anything at all?

currently i only have the 'Random' option and it does play episodes. this is on 1.0.0 i believe.
Yeah i updated and now i can't watch South Park anymore. I'm from Australia and all was working perfect before this.
Is this now not working because of a legal issue? 'Not available in my Country' is the error.

Hope it can be fixed, i always love playing an South Park episode when theres nothing on.
The latest version is spotty for me. I am in the US, and use the German servers, with the language set to English. A small subset of the episodes work, the reset just return "episode is not available". Any ideas?
The US site support was only *partially* broken. It still allowed me to watch random episodes--and that, frankly, is the best.

Please add it back in!
USTV vod, has any south park episodes that are linked via the comedy central site, so may be an option for US content.
Hi, here is one previous version. this is 1.0.9 and works fine for me on Linux, Windows and armv7. No "no country" crap. I changed the code so the version wich you can see is 9.0.9, this is to avoid updates.

Dropbox LINK

Cheers!
(2015-01-17, 00:29)gitman Wrote: so if i update to this new version, and I'm in the US, i won't be able to play anything at all?

currently i only have the 'Random' option and it does play episodes. this is on 1.0.0 i believe.

I just installed the newest version and it does not have US language option, only NL and DE. The video plays just fine.
I'm in Germany, and setting the country to DE and language to EN results in "Episode not available" messages Sad
If anybody is interested in a working English-only version, I've successfully forked it.
Here it is: https://github.com/czekaj/plugin.video.southpark_us
Enjoy!
(2015-02-19, 20:01)czekaj Wrote: If anybody is interested in a working English-only version, I've successfully forked it.
Enjoy!

It's working! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. Is it possible to change the streams to a HD version?
(2015-02-20, 10:02)dantist Wrote:
(2015-02-19, 20:01)czekaj Wrote: If anybody is interested in a working English-only version, I've successfully forked it.
Enjoy!

It's working! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. Is it possible to change the streams to a HD version?
Thanks for feedback!
I had a brief look but it doesn't look like there is a choice of the quality of the stream in the HTML I'm fetching.
It's pretty much always 450kbps Sad
wow that's awesome, i was seriously considering doing that myself but the internet delivers once again. thanks Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] South Park3