Um, bookmarks?
I've searched and searched but in vain.

There are certainly a whole bunch of talented folks here and I'm embarrassed to ask this question but:

In XBMC Frodo on my G-Box, how do I get to bookmarks to continue a video? Do I have to go back to the source and video I was viewing at the time?

I've read all the wikis but nothing addresses how to FIND your bookmarks.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work!
so on your OSD there is an icon "in confluence it is a piece of paper looking icon" to create bookmarks and if you select and click the bookmark it will take you to that bookmark in the video.
יונתן בן-חיים
(2013-12-16, 18:17)nokdim Wrote: so on your OSD there is an icon "in confluence it is a piece of paper looking icon" to create bookmarks and if you select and click the bookmark it will take you to that bookmark in the video.

Do I have to be in "videos"? If so, where in videos? Do I have to be watching a movie?

I guess what I'm asking is: where do I have to be to access this menu?

Thanks!
Yeah since bookmarks are specific to a video you need to be playing a video and bring up your OSD and it will show you the bookmarks associated with that video when you play it, click on a bookmark and it will take you to that spot in the video.
יונתן בן-חיים
(2013-12-16, 18:45)nokdim Wrote: Yeah since bookmarks are specific to a video you need to be playing a video and bring up your OSD and it will show you the bookmarks associated with that video when you play it, click on a bookmark and it will take you to that spot in the video.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Um, bookmarks?0