Release Aeon MQ5 - LiveTV mod (based on anti2k's mod)
Roger that, updated first post with download link for 0.3. If you have 0.2 from before, you only need to replace DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml, IncludesLiveTV.xml and VideoOSD.xml.

Thanks again for the bug-report.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
I will test it in a few minutes. No need for thanks, thank you for making AeonMQ5 PVR suitable (and WAF compatible! Tongue )

Edit:
Nearly perfect.
Everthing is fixed but moving video titel caused one new small issue:

TV-shows -> Everything correct (just have 2 lines)
Movies with chapters -> the chapter line (3rd one) is cutted off.

So ... I guess.... pushing that title area just a few pixels to the top will fix it.

I keep you updated if I find new issues.

By the way:
I tried to adopt your ChannelOSD to the Live-TV channel window. It works by copy paste. There is just a small issue with the other Live-TV windows and channel group switching doesn't work. I assume it's not a big deal for you if you have time for it. I just have basic skills in xbmc skinning atm and the non-english xml comments/and correct code spacing by Marcos don't make it easier for me ^^
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2014-04-12, 21:07)sualfred Wrote: I will test it in a few minutes. No need for thanks, thank you for making AeonMQ5 PVR suitable (and WAF compatible! Tongue )

By the way:
I tried to adopt your ChannelOSD to the Live-TV channel window. It works by copy paste. There is just a small issue with the other Live-TV windows and channel group switching doesn't work. I assume it's not a big deal for you if you have time for it. I just have basic skills in xbmc skinning atm and the non-english xml comments/and correct code spacing by Marcos don't make it easier for me ^^

channel group switching in OSD for Gotham are :
PreviousChannelGroup Navigate to the previous PVR channel group (in DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml) v13 Addition
NextChannelGroup Navigate to the next PVR channel group (in DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml) v13 Addition

Maniac change this or add arows I add in ccm skin and works Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
As OSD it works Wink
I'm talking about the main menu window, but this is caused by simply copy paste his OSD xml part into the livetv xml section
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Well basicly you have to remove the two lines in the list-control that you copied over:
Code:
<onleft>PreviousChannelGroup</onleft>
<onright>NextChannelGroup</onright>

And replace them with this:
Code:
<onleft>9900</onleft>
<onright condition="Player.HasVideo">600</onright>
That should make it work.

I tryed to copy paste the list element like you said, and it sort of worked Smile the graphics are out of sync with the channels list, so there is some work to do here.
I will fix the local video osd asap.
Thanks for the hint.
I will try to do it on my own, if the woman will accepts a "I don't have time for the next few days" ^^ Was fighting with my HTPC setup the last two weeks. I guess my max amount of "free-time-to-do-nerd-stuff" is reached for this month Wink
Hehe yeah same goes for me, I have spent more time changing\skinning XBMC than letting her just use the damn thing Smile

If someone need a version of this mod for Aeon Nox, it's here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=192197
Great mod Maniac. How about doing something similar for Ace skin. Also how about a mod for the DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml where selecting either left or right alternates between Now and Next instead of swapping between channel groups?
Thanks for the comment. I have no current plans for porting this mod to Ace, the skins are similar so there should not be much work. but it is not my priority as of now.

You could make a backup of the Ace skin and apply this mod to it? Just to test if it would work.
I do like the mod but there is 1 thing that holds me back to use it.
That is the control panel beeing moved to top instead of bottom like in other situations.

Hehe, where would you place it? Smile

If I had not moved it to the top the infobar would be in the middle of the screen, it is a bit big.
wow perfect stuff. I'll try this later today.
@Maniac any chance to get extended channel osd like in aeon nox mod?
hi maniac - live tv (IPTV addon) works on default skin confluence, but i get a blank black screen on MQ5. any way to fix this? is it bcuz im on kodi 14.0 alpha2? i tried your zip files, but it didnt help. thanks for any help in advance.
IPTV worked fine when I tested it out on Frodo a few months ago.

I would assume it's because MQ5 (& possibly IPTV) aren't compatible with Helix.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ5 - LiveTV mod (based on anti2k's mod)1