Probably a stupid question - How do I playback my Recordings?
OK, I just got my wmc to be my pvr backend and I'm loving that! One question though.. where do I actually go to play back my recordings? I'm using Aeon Nox which I think might not be a supported skin. Is that the problem? I'm thinking I might need to add the directory to my library? I've done that in the past and it won't play the wtv files... I've been poking around the forums etc.. and haven't seen anyone ask this so I know it must be something I am totally just missing.

Huh

OK. I'm a fool. Hit down on LiveTV.... Man.
I also use Nox. It is supported except for the series recording screen. I'm hoping to find someone to fix that for the Gotham release but that's another issue.

There are a couple of ways to get there:
1. You can go to 'Live TV' on the main menu, press down and select 'Recordings'
2. Select 'Live TV' from the main menu, when on the screen with the channel listings on the right, press left which will bring up a menu on the left. Select 'Recordings' from that menu and the recordings will appear on the right. There are also several other options available from that menu which you will find useful.

If you have any questions, post back and I can link some screenshots.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Probably a stupid question - How do I playback my Recordings?0