Release Percuiro Taco Bell - filestube, mega-search, theextopia and more
Rainbow 
For easier updates I created my own xbmc repo. Install the repository with this zip: repository.dbsr.xbmc_addons.zip

UPDATE:

Percuiro v0.5

- added option to search for 720p (HD) videos first when using search & play
- moved plugin to repository for easy updates

Percuiro is now at v0.4

- added mega-search.me to the default search providers
- interface improvements

Percuiro is now at v0.3

- fully functional plug and play user providers (read the documentation here: README)
- menu / interface optimizations

Download it here: CLICK

VERSION 0.3
--------------------------------------------
plugin.video.percuiro.tacobell

Percuiro Taco Bell

Description

Percurio Taco Bell is a video plugin for xbmc. You can use it to search for video files using a combination of search providers. Filestube, theextopia and downtr are the default search providers.

Features
  • Search and Play

This will search all providers in turn (sorted by customizable provider priority) until it finds a playable result. Playable means the file exists on the filehost in question and is resolvable to a link the user can download.
  • Search all enabled providers

Although it's possible to search a specific provider it's way more delicious to search all providers at once. Fiesta!
  • Add custom search providers

Although it still requires you to write some code you wont need a lot programming exprience to add your own search providers. Have a look at the format of the default providers if you want to give it a try. Please submit any new providers so we can make them available for everyone!
    I will add documentation for writing custom search providers in the near future.

Important

This addon uses the module urlresolver to resolve search results to playable links. Without a subscribtion of some kind to a premium (multi) file host you will be one sad donkey (burrito).

?Por que lo llamas percuiro Taco Bell?

Me gustan mucho los tacos y mi espanol es terrible.

Contact

dydrmntion at gmail punkto com

github repo

EDIT: LINK UPDATED TO NEW VERSION
i get script faild addon.py
(2013-12-18, 13:27)al7oumame Wrote: i get script faild addon.py

My bad, there were some missing dependencies. Should work now. Thanks for trying it out!
(2013-12-18, 18:33)dbsr Wrote:

My bad, there were some missing dependencies. Should work now. Thanks for trying it out!

sure I liked the idea , searching videos files directly from all providers! it sounds very useful addon .
but i am still getting the addon.py error !
(2013-12-18, 20:29)al7oumame Wrote:
(2013-12-18, 18:33)dbsr Wrote:

sure I liked the idea , searching videos files directly from all providers! it sounds very useful addon .
but i am still getting the addon.py error !

Right. I'm guessing you are using xbmc on Windows? The included python version in the xbmc window's version is older than the one I'm using here. I corrected this now and have tried the addon out on a clean install in windows. It _should_ work now :d.

CLICK
all right man ! good job ; it worked nice and I succeeded to play a movie with it but I think it still needs some work to make it easier and more organised . keep up !
Percuiro is now at v0.3.

- fully functional plug and play user providers (read the documentation here: README)
- menu / interface optimizations

Download it here: CLICK
greeat update Smile
I tried to add this provider too http://mega-search.me/
but I failed ;(
would you consider it plz .
(2013-12-20, 16:52)al7oumame Wrote: greeat update Smile
I tried to add this provider too http://mega-search.me/
but I failed ;(
would you consider it plz .

Added mega-search to default search providers. This is what the provider definition for mega-search.me looks like

Code:
dict(
        name='mega-search.me',
        base_url='http://mega-search.me',
        query_url='/search?k={query}',
        result_selector=[('a', {'class': 'link'})],
        get_result_label=lambda soup: soup.text,
        get_result_url=lambda soup: soup.get('href'),
        thumbnail_url='http://mega-search.me/public/images/logo.png')
Percuiro is now at version 0.5.
The plugin is now hosted on my xbmc repository. Download the repo here: repository.dbsr.xbmc_addon.zip
(2013-12-22, 05:24)dbsr Wrote: Percuiro is now at version 0.5.
The plugin is now hosted on my xbmc repository. Download the repo here: repository.dbsr.xbmc_addon.zip

Thank you for creating the repository it is easier for the update and thanks for adding mega search provider +1
but the thing is I can't play videos with it ? I get addon.py error or it can't play ! does it play with you ?
(2013-12-22, 12:42)al7oumame Wrote:
(2013-12-22, 05:24)dbsr Wrote: Percuiro is now at version 0.5.

Thank you for creating the repository it is easier for the update and thanks for adding mega search provider +1
but the thing is I can't play videos with it ? I get addon.py error or it can't play ! does it play with you ?

Its working here. Maybe its a windows thing again. Can you post your xbmc.log when percuiro throws the error (addon.py error).

EDIT: Just did a fresh install from the repo in windows and all the providers work. Could it be your premium provider has some troubles with mega at the moment? Eg. Do other providers work?
Hi,

I am trying to use your addon on Mac. But it does not return any result upon using any of the options. I have a REAL-DEBRID account setup with urlresolver.

I am using version 0.5

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Percuiro Taco Bell - filestube, mega-search, theextopia and more0