Win NFS movie source
Hello guys.
I've got my new htpc with xbmc (frodo), running on win7 ultimate, that plays movies and music from a Synology nas (ds413).

In the \cinema directory of the nas, I've put both mkv (or avi) movies and dvd video movies; but, while mkv files are directly in the \cinema directory, for each dvd video movie I created (inside \cinema) a new directory (named with the movie title) where I put all the .vob files of that movie.

I set xbmc and the nas to use nfs protocol because I red it is more performing than smb and, overall, because it doesn't need credentials.

Sorry for the large introduction; now the problem.

When I try to play a movie, if the movie is mkv format it always starts immediately.
Otherwise, if it is a dvd video format movie, it doesn't starts; I don't receive any error messages; it simply doesn't starts.
But, if I play a mkv movie (just for one second) and then stop it and try to start the dvd movie, then it plays regularely.

I don't have any ideas how to deal with this problem. Undecided
Can someone help me to solve it?

Thanks in advance.
Ape
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Here is the log
Ok seen that before. Please try a current nightly build or latest gotham alpha build and report back if this issue is already fixed in current code.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFS movie source0