is xbmcscripts.com down?
everything seems to be working fine now. something might still be broken though...i just hope it will hold for a while. enjoy and sorry again for the inconvenience
xbmcscripts.com administrator
Sad 
the page for downloading python scripts seems to be down. is there any time we can expect it tome come back up. if not are there any mirrors or other xbmc script download sites that anyone knows of?
mirror site up and running.

http://www.xbmcscripts.co.uk
just got out of hospital after a two day long stay (got some kind of infection) and i'm not interested in fixing the page more than it is fixed now until i get home. expect it in shape around the 11th or so...

sorry bout this, but there's more important things in my life than this site and it's at least working now.

so what state is it in ? is the installerscript functional ?
what isnt working ?

regards
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

enderw, glad your ok, these guys are so impatient. the sites great as it is. thanks for the work you do put in, most people understand that there is more to life than doing stuff for people you don't even know. cheers. :kickass:
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i'm now back home again and in relatively good shape, so if you users can report any bugs with the site in this thread that would be great. is the installer working as before? can you upload and update scripts? etc etc

(i don't have time to check all of this myself at the moment, but i'll try to fix any bugs with the site).

thanks for being patient, i know it's frustrating.
i used the installer fine a couple of days ago. installed a couple of scripts.
just letting you know Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is xbmcscripts.com down?0