Repositories Are Empty
I just did a fresh Windows 7 install on a newly built computer. The first thing I did was install xbmc and went to install Aeon MQ5 only to discover that all of my repositories were empty (by repository I mean the menu you're taken to when you choose "get more add-ons", in case I'm using the wrong word). I remember on my old system there were at least some off the bat. I did some searching and saw that it's helpful to refresh the menu using the context menu, but right click simply takes me back to the previous screen and pressing "c" does nothing. Is there something I can do? Or is this a holdover from the problems they were having with the servers the other day?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...itory_list
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the reply, I'd already read through that. However, I realized that I had misread part of it, and when I turned my computer on this morning to try the (properly read) fix, the problem seemed to have fixed itself.
I have this same issue, although maybe I'm not waiting long enough.

I have tried the force refresh and the deletion of the DB file. How long after a fresh install of Kodi does it take to update this depository? A few mins, or more than an hour?

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

Mario

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Repositories Are Empty0