Recorded TV
Guys
not sure if this is a question for NextPVR or XBMC so please excuse my ignorance

I am running XBMC Frodo with next PVR
I have a directory called Recorded TV where all my recordings are saved.

Every time i record something it creates a new directory and puts the recording inside that

Is there a way of changing it so it just creates the recording in Recorded TV and does not create a directory for it?

Its a pain when you delete a recording that you then have to delete the directory as well

Thanks in advance

Mark
Most people prefer to keep to their recordings in nicely organised folders for each show, rather than one big directory filled with all sorts of unrelated recordings. NextPVR will auto delete the directory when the last recording is deleted.

If you'd prefer it didn't create the directories, you can set <AutoCreateFolders>false</AutoCreateFolders> in NextPVR's config.xml file.
Hi Sub3

thanks for the help

Unfortunately I cannot find the Config.xml file

I have searched the whole of the C drive and its not there

I am using version 3.1.1

Mark
It's definitely there.

If you're on Vista or above, it'll be in "C:\Users\Public\NPVR." On XP, it'll be in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NPVR"
(2013-12-23, 19:16)sub3 Wrote: It's definitely there.

If you're on Vista or above, it'll be in "C:\Users\Public\NPVR." On XP, it'll be in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NPVR"

Thanks Sub 3 found it in users/public/NPVR in windows 8

Now lets see if it works:-)
Mark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recorded TV0