How do I remove adult content on the XBMC
I found a video on Youtube, this suggested to go to video add-ons in the Add-Ons section. There is no video Add-Ons menu present.

I want to make this safe for all the family to use and enjoy without the adult content being visible to all and sundry. Many thanks.

Merry Xmas

TheWasher
Scott Browns "Mute Profanity" add on. You will have to Google for it. A bit of tweaking to get it to work just right but it works great.
By default there's no adult content (other than you'd get on youtube et. al. anyway) available through the official XBMC add-on repository.

If you wish to shut it down so that folk can't install things, you could enable the masterlock - I believe that will then lock things so you can't change settings or install new add-ons.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-12-29, 03:04)jrob79 Wrote: Scott Browns "Mute Profanity" add on. You will have to Google for it. A bit of tweaking to get it to work just right but it works great.

Thank you, will do a search.

(2013-12-29, 03:30)jmarshall Wrote: By default there's no adult content (other than you'd get on youtube et. al. anyway) available through the official XBMC add-on repository.

If you wish to shut it down so that folk can't install things, you could enable the masterlock - I believe that will then lock things so you can't change settings or install new add-ons.

Many thanks for your response. I will try enabling MasterLock to see if this is what I was looking for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I remove adult content on the XBMC0