submenu editor
submenu editor doesnt work anymore with the latest builds. any fixed versions available out there?
real_men_don't_need_spacebars.
if someone fixes it, it also needs to support the xml inheritance. in pmiii ntsc derives its dialogsubmenu.xml from the pal folder but the script looks for it in the ntsc folder.
odd mine works fine... can you give me an exact build date as i am using 2-11
i noticed some bugs with some other script on recent builds...
i've got a script running here on my xbmc but not on a xbmc of a friend...
ok so, if i have it working and you have it working but your buddy doesnt.... perhaps you should look for dis similarities between yours and his rather than ask for the script to be unbugged.
i've tried running that script on about 4-6 builds now... never worked, always get some error (cannot remember now) so ijust don't use it... all fixed! :nuts:
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Quote: - 25-01-2006 added: <onclick> (replaces <execute>)

it's easy to fix
just find and replace in text editor
execute to onclick
hi,

anytime i try to run this script it says it can't find dialogsubmenu.xml in the pmiii skin, anyone have a similar problem or a solution?

thanks
(skilltronix @ feb. 16 2006,07:28 Wrote:hi,

anytime i try to run this script it says it can't find dialogsubmenu.xml in the pmiii skin, anyone have a similar problem or a solution?

thanks
that is the error i have always had... oh well.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(asteron @ feb. 14 2006,11:29 Wrote:if someone fixes it, it also needs to support the xml inheritance. in pmiii ntsc derives its dialogsubmenu.xml from the pal folder but the script looks for it in the ntsc folder.
it's because of this.
and... one thing leads to another, follow me and you will see.

link

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
submenu editor0