Win can,t download
hi have been on xbmc now for 3 weeks ,problem is when I find a film which I what to download ,message says no download folder set ,can anyone please advise how to do this please ,any advice welcome
regards robbo_27
Sounds like you are talking about one of the pirate addons. As in, the one's we don't discuss on this forum...
sometimes if you take the cartridge out and blow on it, and then put it back in, it works.
sorry guys I did not realise that I could not ask on the forum regarding downloads,being new to this still trying to get the grips of the program,once again sorry for the post
FWIW, it COULD be about the download folder function in the Youtube addon. Not sure why you'd call a youtube video a film though, so probably not.
I actually have this problem with Youtube addon 4.4.6, I set a download folder with/home/xbmc it has read/write rights and is chown to xbmc:xbmc, when in youtube you download say a trailer it just says preparing to download and nothing ever happens its just stuck at that.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=101892

Youtube addon with logging on and extra rmtp logging enabled.

Start download> Preparing Download and nothing else happens.
(2013-12-26, 02:23)uNiversal Wrote: I actually have this problem with Youtube addon 4.4.6, I set a download folder with/home/xbmc it has read/write rights and is chown to xbmc:xbmc, when in youtube you download say a trailer it just says preparing to download and nothing ever happens its just stuck at that.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=101892

Youtube addon with logging on and extra rmtp logging enabled.

Start download> Preparing Download and nothing else happens.

Try renaming commoncache.db in your userdata/temp folder then reboot
(rename just in case it doesnt work)
although it fixed it for me
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Well that did the trick, fantastic, though I thought temp files were deleted, guess not.

On a side note I dont understand why there are two temp folders one temp/temp. Clearly a glitch on XBMC folder creation.
glad I could help
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can,t download0