TV Shows greyed out - it is set as content. It was working before.
I have searched for this on here and other forums and seen the same issue for TV Shows but no solutions.

I used to be able to see TV Shows on the main screen and in the Videos section. But now only Movies show, but not TV Shows. TV Shows in the settings area is greyed out.

So far I have tried removing the entire library and putting it back on. And rebooting Raspberry Pi.

I think something has been corrupted in XMBC for TV Shows. I know there is a way to SSH into this using Putty. I have Putty but I rarely use it and I don't know how to access the xml. Master lock is not enabled. The folder has about 10+ series. Please guide me, thanks.
Pop into Video->Files and Set Content on the tvshows folder again. Scan when prompted.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I did that several times. I took off the movies as well. I removed the external HDD as a source. I have put it back on but it only picks up the Movies and not TV Shows. When I choose to Update Library it does scan the series. But does not show the option to highlight TV Shows.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows greyed out - it is set as content. It was working before.0